$235—Portugal: 2 nights in fairytale UNESCO town near Lisbon
Why We Love This Deal
Experience spellbinding Sintra, a Portuguese town of candy-coloured mansions, glittering palaces and mist-embraced forests, for less than $60 per person, each night. With this deal, you'll stay at a charming hotel within walking distance of Pena Palace, Sintra National Palace and Quinta da Regaleira while saving over 40% on the usual cost.
- Two people stay for two nights through March 15, including:
- Accommodations in a Classic Double Room
- Daily breakfast
- Upgrade to a Deluxe Double Room (subject to availability)
- A welcome drink per person (once per stay)
- Extend your stay with extra nights for $115 per night
- Not available on Dec. 30-31
More Reasons to Go
- Sintra was the first European site listed by UNESCO as a Cultural Landscape and is less than an hour's train ride from the tangled lanes, ancient ruins and yellow trams of Lisbon
- The intimate hotel, which has just eight rooms, is in the centre of this Portuguese Riviera town
- Hike up the pine-scented forest trail to the 10th-century Castle of the Moors and admire views of the palace-dotted hill
- Head over to the National Palace of Pena—arguably the jewel in Sintra's crown, this past royal residence is a medley of golden onion domes and pastel towers
About the Destination
Airfare is not included with this offer. To get to Sintra, book a flight to Lisbon then catch the Metro to Oriente Station before changing for a train to Sintra.
Voucher Cancellation & Refund Policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account." After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable.
Hotel Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: Once you've made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation policy, and must be made at least 5 days prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on two guests per room. One child aged 3 and under can stay for free. Maximum occupancy is two adults and one child aged 3 and under. Accessible rooms not available; contact the hotel for more information. A tourist tax of 2€ (approximately $2.90) per person, per night, applies (payable directly to the hotel).