$1349—Bali: 5 nights in a luxe private pool villa w/garden
Why We Love This Deal
Bali offers an idyllic getaway with golden beach sunsets, sumptuous dining in vibrant new venues and enriching local experiences. As Condé Nast Traveller hails, "on the Island of the Gods, fresh ideas arrive like waves, creating a glorious cocktail of cultures and influences."
In Bali's sought-after region of Seminyak, Travelzoo members can enjoy the delights of a luxury villa with private pool, for five nights or longer. This exclusive deal for two comes with extra perks, like massages and drinks.
- Two guests stay five nights through Dec. 20, 2024
- $1349 … Grand One Bedroom Villa w/Private Pool & Bathtub—villas have Moroccan-inspired decor in soothing earthy tones, modern features like a big screen TV and private courtyard with outdoor bathtub and pool
Travelzoo member perks (approx. $314 value; for two guests):
- A floating breakfast in your villa pool
- One 60-minute massage for two
- A choice of dinner for two, once per stay
- One free pass with sangria cocktail for two at Tropical Temptation Beach Club
- An afternoon tea for two, once per stay
- Daily breakfast
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary bottled water in villa
- Cookie jar that's refilled daily
- A welcome and farewell drink
- Want to extend your stay? Additional nights can be booked from $269 per villa, including daily breakfast for two guests
- Upgrade to a half-board package for $1789 which gets you a choice of daily lunch or dinner and a daily cocktail for two people, plus, return airport transfers in addition to the above perks
Surcharges you should be aware of:
- Dec. 22, 2023 - Jan. 05, 2024...IDR 500,000 (approx. $44) per night
- July 1 - Aug. 31, 2024...IDR 800,000 (approx. $70) per night
- Prices are per room, not per person, and include VAT and service charges
More Reasons to Go
- Seminyak is a more upscale area of Bali, famously known as one of the best sunset beach spots and it boasts acclaimed restaurants, galleries, designer shops and chic beach clubs
- Cyrus Villa Seminyak by Ini Vie Hospitality offers an intimate escape with a secluded vibe, being tucked away from Seminyak's busy hub yet only a 15-minute drive to the beach or around 10-minutes' walk to popular bars and restaurants
- In the stylish villa you'll find plenty of space to spread out with the separate living area and mezzanine bedroom; also for added comfort and convenience there's a coffee machine, microwave, bathrobes, and tech-savvy additions like Spotify access and Bluetooth speakers
- When you want to venture out, Vespa rental is available from reception and there's loads to do locally, like surfing lessons at Double Six Beach, visiting Petitenget Temple with its elaborate Balinese entrance, shopping for a bargain at Flea Market Oberoi or picking up a special souvenir from one the local galleries
About the Destination
Bali is well known for its sandy beaches, top surf breaks, verdant rice terraces, delicious cuisine and vibrant culture.
Airfare is not included with this offer. To reach the Indonesian island of Bali, travellers will fly into Denpasar Airport (DPS), from there it's about a 25-minute drive to the property in Seminyak. Transfers can be arranged through the hotel; extra fees apply.
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 14 days prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per room. Maximum occupancy is 2 adults and 1 child of 10 years or older, please contact the hotel directly for the cost of an additional bed
Additional hotel specific charges: VAT and service charges are included. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are not available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.