$779 & up—Nepal: 50% off treks incl. Everest Base Camp
Why We Love This Deal
Whether you're looking for a scenic Everest adventure, or a culturally rich trek with epic mountain views, one of these trips will surely fit the bill.
Travelzoo members can choose between three treks in Nepal and save 50% (that's over $650 per person). Each starts in Kathmandu, a UNESCO World Heritage site and includes nightly accommodations, some meals and unparalleled travel memories.
- Travel on select dates through June 4, 2024:
Price is per person and includes:
- Airport transfers in a private vehicle
- Nightly accommodations on double occupancy basis
- Some meals (varies by tour)
- An English-speaking guide and porter service (one for every two trekkers)
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing
- Route map, sleeping bags, down jackets and first-aid kit
- All government taxes, necessary paperwork and trekking permits (National Park Permit, TIMS)
- Bus, vehicle or flight transfers (methods vary by tour)
- Note: Pricing on this page is in CAD. Pricing on the tour website is in USD.
More Reasons to Go
- Trips start in Kathmandu, a UNESCO World Heritage site, where you'll see prayer flags float above ancient temples and Buddhist stupas that date back 1,400 years
- The Annapurna trek offers epic views of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountain ranges at sunrise and takes you through the Annapurna Conservation Area—home to snow leopards, musk deer and red pandas
- Everest treks lead you to the foot of the world’s tallest mountain, offering remarkable views of the Himalayas
- The helicopter return option offers a quicker descent while showcasing the heights you conquered on foot as you admire the mountain views from a new angle
About the Destination
International airfare is not included with this deal. One- and two-stop flights to Kathmandu (KTM) are available from multiple cities.
Voucher cancellation & refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to “My Account.” After 14 days, your voucher is nonrefundable. At the time of checkout you can make vouchers refundable until they expire, for a fee. If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations are subject to the merchant’s cancellation or rescheduling policy, and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the merchant prior to refunding your voucher.
Tour Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: Once you’ve booked your dates, you can still change your travel dates directly with the operator. Simply contact the operator at least 72 hours prior to your original travel dates. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the operator's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Pricing is per person and based on double occupancy; please purchase one voucher per person.