$89 – Bangkok 5-star stay in one of the best neighbourhoods
Why We Love This Deal
A tranquil retreat in Bangkok's lively Sukhumvit neighbourhood, the 5-star Mövenpick Hotel Sukhumvit 15 Bangkok earns glowing reviews for its superb service, comfortable accommodations and stellar location.
Travelzoo members get an unbeatable price, flexibility and extra perks with this exclusive deal: for $89 per night, stay any day of the week through October 2023 with daily cocktails for two at the rooftop bar.
- Stay most dates through Oct. 30, 2023:
- $89 a night ... Superior Room with breakfast and two cocktails per day
Want to stay longer? Three- and five-night stays are also on sale from $265 and come with these bonus perks:
- Guaranteed upgrade to a Deluxe Room
- THB 2000 (approx. $74) food-and-beverage credit for use at all hotel outlets (per room with the five-night voucher only)
- Price is for two guests per room (not per person) and includes tax
- A nightly surcharge of THB 1,000 (approx. $37) applies on: Dec. 24-31, 2022 and Jan. 1-2, 2023 (payable on site)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
More Reasons to Go
- Trust us, this is where you want to be in Bangkok — Lonely Planet even dubbed the Thanon Sukhumvit neighbourhood one of the best in the city
- You'll be smack in the middle of Nana, one of the top leisure hot spots, and Asoke, the city's business district which also boasts several state-of-the-art malls
- The hotel offers complimentary tuk-tuk service to BTS Asoke Skytrain and the Terminal 21 shopping mall
- Breakfast features more than 50 items including cooked-to-order options
- Guests also enjoy a "1-for-1" extended Happy Hour offer from 6-8 p.m. at Rainforest Rooftop Bar
- Satisfy your sweet cravings every day with Mövenpick's famed Chocolate Hour from 4-5 p.m.
Travelzoo Tip: Air Canada just announced the launch of its first non-stop service to Bangkok which will operate seasonally, from December to April, out of Vancouver International Airport.
How to book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo, then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call +66 2 119 3100 or email email@example.com. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited, and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Any unused Promotional Value will be forfeited upon checkout. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Voucher Cancellation & Refund Policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to “My Account.” After 14 days, your voucher is nonrefundable. At the time of checkout you can make vouchers refundable until they expire, for a fee. If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations are subject to the merchant’s cancellation or rescheduling policy, and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the merchant prior to refunding your voucher.
Hotel Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 14 days prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price is based on up to 2 guests per room. Extra guests are +THB 800 (approx. $29) per person per night, including breakfast. Maximum occupancy is 3 guests per room. Children 12 and under are not permitted.
Other hotel policies: Accessible room are available at this hotel with limited inventory. This hotel is pet friendly; additional charges apply. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies