$999 – Nepal 9-Night Trip w/Trekking, Rafting & Zip Lining
Why We Love This Deal
Watch the sun rise over the Himalayas. Navigate playful rapids on a whitewater raft. Fly 1.8 kilometres down one of the world's longest zip lines, all while surrounded by rugged peaks.
This nine-night trip of a lifetime more than makes up for any missed adventures from the past two years. Travel any time through 2023 with this offer and you'll pay $800 less than the regular price.
Travelzoo Tip: Want even more bucket-list experiences? Add on a scenic flight over Everest for $359 (reg. $515).
- Once-in-a-lifetime Nepal adventures for $999 per person, including:
- Tour start dates on the 1st, 9th, 17th and 25th of each month through December 2023
- Nine nights' accommodations (three nights in Kathmandu, three nights in Pokhara, three nights in tea houses on the trek)
- A guided trek through the Annapurna mountain range with sunrise views of the Himalayas, led by an experienced, English-speaking, government-licensed trekking guide
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner during the three-night trek, and daily breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- A ride on one of the longest zip lines in the world, where you'll soar for 1,850 metres surrounded by the epic Annapurnas
- Whitewater rafting on the Trishuli River with lunch
- Guided tours of Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Airport transfers and all ground transportation, as per the itinerary
- Entry fees, trekking permits, and all government taxes and paperwork
- For $1289 per person, get an 11-night adventure that adds jungle walks and canoe rides in Chitwan National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Add a one-night extension to either trip that includes a scenic Everest flight from Kathmandu for the reduced rate of $359 per person (normally $515, or US$399)
- Prices are per person, based on two people sharing a room; solo travellers can get their own rooms for +US$250 per person on the nine-night tour and +US$300 per person on the 12-night tour, payable directly to Prime Himalayas
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please check advisories for the destination before making travel arrangements
More Reasons to Go
- The tour operator, Prime Himalayas, earns positively stellar reviews — including a perfect 5 out of 5 rating from more than 400 reviewers on TripAdvisor
- This trip starts in Kathmandu, a UNESCO World Heritage site, where you'll see prayer flags float above ancient temples and Buddhist stupas that date back 1,400 years
- You'll then trek for three nights in the Annapurna region; with an easy grading, this is part of Nepal's most popular hike and perfect for first-time trekkers
- Eager to get your heart pumping after the last two years of stagnation? You'll love flying down a 90-second zip-line ride and whitewater rafting on the Trishuli River
How to Book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo, then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of tour spaces available at this discounted rate is limited, and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Any unused Promotional Value will be forfeited upon checkout. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Departure Dates: Nine-night and 11-night tours depart Kathmandu on the 1st, 9th, 17th and 25th of each month through December 2023.
Voucher Cancellation & Refund Policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to “My Account.” After 14 days, your voucher is nonrefundable. If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations are subject to the tour operator’s cancellation or rescheduling policy, and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the tour operator prior to refunding your voucher.
Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: Once you’ve booked your dates, you can still change your travel dates directly with the tour operator. Simply contact the operator at least 30 days prior to your original travel dates. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the operator's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy Rules: Pricing is per person, based on two people sharing a room. If you are traveling alone, you will be paired with another traveler of the same gender. If you wish to have a room to yourself throughout the tour, a single supplement of US$250 applies for the nine-night tour and extra US$300 for the 11-night tour. The single supplement is payable to Prime Himalayas. There is a minimum of two and maximum of 12 people per tour group.
Not Included: International flights to Kathmandu; Nepal entry visa fee (obtained upon arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu; tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 15 days is US$30); lunches and dinners Kathmandu and Pokhara; drinks, hot showers, toiletries and phone charging fees during the trek (payable locally); gratuities for the guides.