$629 – Arizona Desert Dude Ranch Stay for 2 w/Meals & Perks
Why We Love This Deal
Stare out at saguaro cacti rising from the Sonoran Desert at this Arizona dude ranch that's been welcoming guests for nearly a century.
Our deal saves you up to 55% on peak-season winter stays, including March Break — when desert temps are comfortably in the teens and 20s — and includes daily meals and activities, like horseback riding.
Travelzoo Tip: While this ranch feels like a world away, it's just over an hour's drive from the Phoenix airport, and parking is free.
- $629 ... two-night package, stay through Feb. 11
- $949 ... three-night package, stay from Feb. 12 - April 30
Packages are priced for two guests (not per person) and include:
- Accommodations for two in a Lodge room
- Family-style homecooked breakfast and dinner every day (lunch and alcoholic beverages are available for an added cost)
- One daily one- to two-hour activity; guests can choose between horseback riding, shooting or e-biking (subject to daily schedule)
- Not available: Nov. 24-28; Dec. 22-31; Jan. 17-20; Feb. 16-20; April 1-4; April 17-24
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
More Reasons to Go
- Historic Arizona dude ranch with availability in peak season — enjoy the desert when the weather isn't scorching hot
- This offer comes inclusive of daily activities, but there are also a number of areas to relax around the Ranch including the heated swimming pool, indoor lounge room with board games, and plenty of space to stargaze at night
- Kay El Bar welcomed its first guests in 1918, and was placed on the National Register of Historic Places by the U.S. Department of the Interior in 1979
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 72 hours prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per room. Maximum occupancy is two guests per room.
Additional hotel-specific charges: 26.525% tax & service fee is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are not available at this hotel. This hotel is not pet friendly. Guests must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(41 Member Ratings)