$375 – Oregon Coast 4-Star Lodge: 2-Night Escape, 50% Off
Why We Love This Deal
This secluded and refined 4-star lodge along the Oregon Coast was the pinnacle of Pacific Northwest luxury when it opened its doors in 1965. Modernized in 2017, it now hails a well-deserved 4.5-out-of-5 rating on TripAdvisor from nearly 600 reviewers.
Travelzoo members can revel in its grandeur and stunning surroundings with exclusive savings, dining credits and more.
- Two people spend two nights in a Deluxe Room through June 15, 2022
- $375 ... check in Sunday-Thursday
- $479 ... check in Friday-Saturday
- US$20 daily dining credit
- Waived lodge amenity fee (reg. US$29 per day), which covers private beach access, welcome drink upon check-in, in-room bottled water and more
- Waived pet fee (reg. US$35 per day)
- Price is per room (not per person)
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
More Reasons to Go
- This is an upscale lodge set in a charming coastal location with scenic grounds and plenty of activities, including biking, hiking, fishing and an 18-hole golf course that overlooks the Pacific Ocean
- Originally built in 1965, the lodge was praised for its distinct design utilizing local Douglas fir, hemlock and cedar
- Every room has a gas fireplace and balcony ideal for taking in views of tranquil scenery
- Other amenities include three restaurants, an aerial park and a full-service spa with an outdoor infinity Jacuzzi
- Use your room key to gain access to a private beach — Sunset Magazine says views here are "one of the most unique experiences to be had on the coast"
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 72 hours prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Based on double occupancy. Additional adults can stay for US$20 more per night. Children 12 years of age and younger can stay free of charge. Maximum occupancy is four guests per room.
Additional hotel specific charges: 11.8% tax per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.