$2199 – Cruise Croatia Aboard a New Intimate Yacht
Why We Love This Deal
Spend seven nights sailing the turquoise-blue Adriatic Sea aboard a luxe, intimate yacht that holds a maximum of just 38 passengers. Catch some rays on the pool's sun deck or explore some of Croatia's most breathtaking beaches and charming towns.
This exclusive deal saves Travelzoo members nearly $1000 on summer sailings in 2022 and also discounts land tours to explore more of Croatia before or after your cruise.
- Sail for seven nights from Dubrovnik to Split, or reverse (Zantium can arrange for a transfer back to original departure port, if desired):
- $2199 ... sail aboard Antaris or Symphony, lower deck cabin
- Cruises depart on Saturdays between May 28 - Oct. 1, 2022
- This price is per person, based on two travellers sharing a cabin
Add on a four-night land tour to use pre- or post-cruise for $2279 per person, including:
- Four nights in 4-star hotels in locales like Zagreb, Plitvice Lakes and Dubrovnik
- Daily breakfast, three lunches and one welcome dinner
- A truffle hunting and tasting experience, Plitvice Lakes National Park entrance, first-class coach transportation, a local tour guide, an English-speaking tour leader and transfers
- Or, reserve the whole yacht for your group by paying a $12,685 (US$10,000) deposit now for a full charter sailing. The total discounted price is $63,429 (US$50,000) for up to 38 people. The balance is paid to Zantium Travel directly when booking your departure date.
- Cruises include daily breakfast and lunch, daily fresh fruit, unlimited drinking water, one captain's dinner, one welcome dinner and unlimited Wi-Fi onboard
- All sailings, except for the charter, include walking tours in Split, Korcula and Dubrovnik, entrance to Blue Cave, an excursion and dinner in Stari Grad and a tasting experience in Slano
- Includes free roundtrip airport transfers to and from the ship, plus free COVID travel health insurance
More Reasons to Go
- These deluxe, newly built yachts, which are nearly identical in the amenities they offer, provide an intimate experience with personalized service; the max capacity is 38 passengers (19 cabins)
- Ships have a pool, hot tub, sun deck, restaurant, outdoor lounge, bar and air-conditioning
- These smaller ships allow easy access to less-crowded ports in Croatia
- Spend the day exploring national parks, pristine islands, waterfalls, vineyards, medieval towns, UNESCO sites and more
- Ports you may visit include: Dubrovnik, Split, Slano, Mljet, Korčula, Vis, Blue Cave, Stari Grad, Bol, Šipan, Šibenik and Zlarin
- The charter option is ideal for groups wanting a completely private, VIP experience
Occupancy Rules: Cruise pricing is per person, based on two travellers sharing a cabin. Land tour pricing is per person, based on two travelers sharing a hotel room. Solo traveller pricing is available, contact Zantium Travel directly for more details. Charter pricing is based on up to 38 travellers.
Additional Charges: Port and residence taxes of US$48 per person and entrance fees of US$20 per person are not included and will be paid onboard the cruise. Taxes and fees are included in the land tour pricing. Transfers back to your original port can be arranged with Zantium Travel for an additional cost.
How to Book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then inquire about your desired travel dates and make a reservation by emailing email@example.com or by calling +385 (0) 1 2231 000 (office) or by calling or texting +385 (0) 91 487 8700 (mobile). Hours are 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET. Emails will be responded to within 24-48 hours. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
Cancellation and Other Policies: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with Zantium Travel at least 60 days prior to departure and then contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking after that time you may be subject to additional fees.
(9 Member Ratings)