$685 – Arizona Dude Ranch: 2-Nt. Trip w/Meals, Reg. $1200
Why We Love This Deal
At this historic dude ranch you'll find the ultimate adventure package: Go horseback riding on trails frequented by celebrities and legendary authors, embark on guided tours and take in the Arizona sun. Plus, with this deal, all meals and drinks are included.
- $685 ... stay two nights from Oct. 17, 2021 - Feb. 12, 2022
- $1119 ... stay three nights from Feb. 13 - April 30, 2022
Prices are for two guests (not per person) and include:
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
- A one- to two-hour activity per person, per day; activities include horseback riding, archery, UTV tours and more (daily activity schedule varies)
- Add extra adults and children 5 and older starting at $229 per person (kids ages 4 and under stay free)
- Not available: Oct. 31; Nov. 1-12, 24-27; Dec. 23-31; Feb. 6-10, 20-24; March 10-12
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
More Reasons to Go
- All meals and activities are included in the rate, so everything is planned for you in advance
- Guest rooms are all uniquely decorated with colorful furnishings and Mexican antiques; most have fireplaces
- The ranch is rich in history — it originally was a village for the Tohono O'odham Nation, then a mission outpost (where Margaret Mitchell wrote "Gone With the Wind")
- John Wayne, Joan Crawford and Presidents Lyndon B. Johnson and Franklin D. Roosevelt have also stayed here
- Set on 590 acres in the Sonoran Desert on the border of Mexico, the ranch is surrounded by a National Wildlife Refuge and offers vistas of the Baboquivari Mountains
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 72 hours prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per room. Children 4 years of age and younger are free and do not require a voucher. Additional adults and children 5 years and older can stay starting at $229 and require an additional-guest voucher to be purchased. Maximum occupancy varies by room type, please contact the hotel directly to confirm availability.
Additional hotel specific charges: 9.015% tax and 15% gratuity per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are not available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.