Sold outThis deal was published October 05, 2021 and sold out October 20, 2021. See current deals
$879 – Cambodia: Indulgent & Spiritual 5-Star Week for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Not only is Siem Reap the home of the world-famous temple complex, Angkor Wat — it's also a premier foodie and cultural destination with influences from French Colonialism and Cambodia's ancient Khmer Empire.
With this deal, two can spend a week exploring Cambodia's City of Temples. You'll stay in two 5-star hotels and nab loads of extras, like breakfast, a gourmet dinner and massages, all for under $129 per night.
- Travel any time through June 30, 2023
Seven-night packages for two guests, including:
- Five nights in the Old French Quarter of Siem Reap (Cambodia's cultural capitol) at the 5-star FCC Angkor by Avani
- Two nights at the 5-star Anantara Angkor Resort — the legendary temple complex and UNESCO World Heritage Site, Angkor Wat, is only 15 minutes away
- Daily breakfast, roundtrip airport transfers, transportation between resorts and these Travelzoo-member perks
- Taxes, taken care of
Choose from the following room combinations:
- $879 ... seven nights for two guests in a Deluxe Room at FCC Angkor and a Premier Suite at Anantara Angkor Resort
- $1749 ... seven nights for two guests in a larger Premier Room at FCC Angkor and an Explorer Suite with a Jacuzzi and plunge pool at Anantara Angkor Resort
- $3499 ... seven nights for four guests in a Family Suite with an outdoor bathtub at FCC Angkor and a Family Pool Suite at Anantara Angkor Resort
- Want to stay longer? 10-night packages are also on sale (six nights at FCC Angkor and four nights at Anantara Angkor Resort) and come with an extra high tea or Jungle Temple dining experience for two, a private temple excursion and additional on-property discounts
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
More Reasons to Go
- These hotels are seriously cool — FCC Angkor by Avani resides in the former colonial Governor's Mansion (from when Cambodia was a French protectorate) and is around the corner from the royal residence
- Meanwhile, Anantara Angkor Resort is lavishly appointed with amenities like a saltwater pool, two restaurants and pool bar, a cooking school, spa and steam room; you can take free yoga and meditation classes, too
- Both resorts earn a perfect 5 out of 5 from collectively over 1,400 reviews on TripAdvisor — guests rave about the exceptionally attentive service and gorgeous scenery and facilities
- Stay with confidence — read more about the enhanced safety and cleaning procedures at Avani Hotels & Resorts and Anantara Angkor Resort
Occupancy Rules: Prices based on two guests sharing a Deluxe Room, Premier Suite, Premium Room and Explorer Suite; and up to four guests sharing a Family Suite, Family Pool Suite and Henri Mouhot Two Bedroom Suite. Maximum occupancy for Deluxe Rooms and the Premier Suite is two adults or two adults and one child; Premier Rooms and Explorer Suites accommodate up to three adults or two adults and two children. Maximum occupancy for Family Suites, Family Pool Suites and Henri Mouhot Two Bedroom Suites is five adults or four adults and two children. Extra adults are an additional US$45 per person, per night with the same inclusions, extra bed and tax. Children ages 2 and under stay free in existing bedding with meals included; children ages 3-11 are an additional US$22.50 per child, per night with the same inclusions (excl. massage), extra bed and tax. If an extra bed is not required, children ages 3-11 pay an additional US$12 per child, per night for daily breakfast. Extra beds are not available for Deluxe Rooms and Premier Suites. All extra bed requests must be made in advance. A cot can be provided by the hotel free of charge, subject to availability. All extra surcharges are payable to the hotel directly.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please email the resort at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 24-48 hours for a response. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited and dates may sell out, so we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. Once the room is reserved with the hotel, changes must be made at least 14 days prior to arrival or voucher will not be refundable. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. FCC Angkor by Avani is a pet-friendly hotel, but an additional charge is paid directly to the hotel. Anantara Angkor Resort is not pet-friendly. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit.
The Government of Canada posts travel alerts and travel warnings for countries where travellers' health and safety may be at risk. When planning your trip, we recommend you check the Official Global Travel Advisory website to see what precautions you should take to minimize the impact on your travel.