$1249 – All-Incl. 8-Night Luxury Thai Beach Escape for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Indulge in eight nights of seaside bliss at the 5-star Robinson Khao Lak Resort, situated on the white sands of Thailand's west coast just north of Phuket. Our deal covers all your meals, select drinks and upgraded accommodations for you and a guest through 2022.
- Eight-night packages for two guests for stays from Oct. 1, 2021 - Dec. 23, 2022:
- $1249 ... Deluxe Double Room — these are upgrades over standard rooms with a private balcony overlooking the resort gardens
- $1999 ... Superior Pool Bungalow — these free-standing villas come with secluded plunge pools and double the space
- You'll also receive all meals, select drinks (even the boozy kind), one-way airport transfers and these Travelzoo-member perks
- Want to stay longer? 10-night packages are also on sale and come with roundtrip airport transfers and a 60-minute salt body scrub for two at the on-site spa; plus, you can add extra nights to your stay for $159 or $249 per night (must be used with an eight- or 10-night package of the same room type)
- Prices are based on two guests sharing a room (not per person) and include VAT (value-added tax)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
More Reasons to Go
- This 5-star beachfront resort boasts rave reviews, including an impressive 4.5 out of 5 from over 780 ratings on TripAdvisor and the website's 2021 Travellers' Choice Award
- Past guests rave about the polished facilities, pristine beaches and outstanding service
- No surprise, there are tons of on-site activities like golf, tennis, guided bike tours, a kids' club and spa for grownups — you can even try your hand at archery or muy thai boxing
- There are also a whopping nine bars and restaurants on site offering international and Thai cuisine, plus scheduled specialty dining evenings
- From the resort, you'll be within an easy day trip of the stunning limestone karsts and lush national parks, like Lak-Lam Ru, surrounding Khao Lak
Travelzoo Tip: Make this deal part of an epic Thailand escape. We've negotiated tons of great deals across the country to help you plan.
Occupancy Rules: Rate is for single or double occupancy; maximum occupancy is three adults or two adults and two children 12 and under. Third adult is 3300 Thai baht (approx. $125) per person, per night including tax, breakfast and extra bed. Children 4 and under stay free with existing bedding, inclusive of breakfast. Children staying on an extra bed cost THB 1650 (approx. $63) per child, per night including tax and breakfast. These extra guest fees are payable directly to the hotel in the equivalent local currency (THB).
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please email the resort at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 24-48 hours for a response. Reservations are subject to availability; to secure your desired travel dates, we recommend booking at least 30 days prior to stay. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. One-night vouchers can only be purchased as an add-on to extend an 8- or 10-night voucher.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. Once the room is reserved with the hotel, changes must be made at least 14 days prior to arrival or voucher will not be refundable. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.
The Government of Canada posts travel alerts and travel warnings for countries where travellers' health and safety may be at risk. When planning your trip, we recommend you check the Official Global Travel Advisory website to see what precautions you should take to minimize the impact on your travel.