Sold outThis deal was published September 28, 2021 and sold out October 13, 2021. See current deals
$1199 – Fiji: 5-Star Weeklong Vacation into 2023, 60% Off
Why We Love This Deal
Famously the inspiration for adventure novels like Robinson Crusoe and still among the most sparsely populated destinations on Earth, Fiji's tropical shores can often feel out of reach — then again, far-flung destinations are the stuff dreams are made of ...
With this deal, you and a friend can spend a week at a luxury waterfront resort for less than $600 each, anytime through March 2023.
- Travel anytime through March 2023; surcharges apply on select holiday and summer dates (details below)
Two guests can stay seven nights in a Garden View Room with a private balcony
- $1199 ... B&B Plan with daily breakfast
- $2530 ... All-Inclusive Plan with daily breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus unlimited drinks (even the boozy kind) from 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Or, for less than $65 more per day, upgrade for the week to a One-Bedroom Suite with a living room, laundry facility and kitchenette
- $1639 ... B&B Plan
- $2899 ... All-Inclusive Plan
- No matter which meal plan you choose, you'll also receive these Travelzoo-member perks
- Want to stay longer? Add extra nights to your stay from $169 (must be used with a seven-night voucher for the same room and meal plan)
- Prices are for two guests per room or per suite (not per person) and include tax
- Surcharge applies from Dec. 24, 2021 - Jan. 1, 2022; July 18 - Sept. 22, 2022; and Dec. 24, 2022 - Jan. 1, 2023: FJD 150 (approx. $90) per room or FJD 275 (approx. $165) per suite, per night (payable directly to the hotel)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities, restaurants, and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
More Reasons to Go
- The reviews here are stellar and include a near-perfect 4.5 out of 5 from over 7,000 ratings on TripAdvisor as well as the publication's 2021 Travellers' Choice Award
- No surprise, past guests rave about the over-the-top attentive — and health-conscious — staff as well as the picturesque island setting and facilities
- Speaking of, you'll find tons of activities for couples and families alike, including a kid's club, four pools, gym, spa centre, on-site golf club, water sports facilities and private white sand beach
- There are also six restaurants on site, offering a everything from sushi to Lebanese food — our favorite: Lomani Wai, where you can sample traditional Fijian dishes poolside while enjoying a fire show
- Stay with confidence — read more about the resort's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
About the Destination
Known for its picture-perfect beaches and blue waters, Viti Levu is the largest island in the South Pacific archipelago of Fiji. The resort is approximately a 25-minute drive from Nadi airport. Transfers can be arranged through the hotel (fees apply).
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please email the resort at email@example.com.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. Once the room is reserved with the hotel, changes must be made at least 14 days prior to arrival or voucher will not be refundable. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit.
Occupancy Rules: Price based on up to 2 guests per room. Additional adults and children can stay upon request depending on existing occupancy rules (contact the resort directly for more details). Maximum occupancy for the Garden View Room is two adults and one child; for Garden View One Bedroom Suites, maximum occupancy is four adults or two adults and two children or three adults and one child. Extra adults are an additional FJD 135 (approx. $82) per person, per night with daily breakfast and extra bed on request, no other value adds apply. On the all-inclusive package, extra adults are an additional FJD 240 (approx. $145) per person, per night with extra bed on request, no other value adds apply. One child 12 and under may stay free in existing bedding with breakfast included. If an extra bed is required, it's an additional FJD 70 (approx. $42) per night. Extra bed requests must be made in advance. Up to two children 12 years and under eat free for lunch and dinner off the Kids Menu with a full paying adult at select restaurants; one child per adult applies. Additional children are 50% off Kids Pricing. Children aged 4-12 years play for free for morning sessions only at Blu Banana Kids Club. A cot can be provided by the hotel free of charge, subject to availability. All extra surcharges are payable to the hotel directly
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: Hotel fees and 14% Fiji Government Taxes are included in the voucher price. Meal surcharges apply for Special Dinner Events, Christmas Dinner & Lunch, and New Years Dinner and will be paid directly to the hotel.
The Government of Canada posts travel alerts and travel warnings for countries where travellers' health and safety may be at risk. When planning your trip, we recommend you check the Official Global Travel Advisory website to see what precautions you should take to minimize the impact on your travel.