$3149 – St. Lucia Plunge Pool Villa: 7-Night Escape for 4
Why We Love This Deal
Travelzoo members save more than 45% on stays at this 4.5-star St. Lucia resort that sits along the warm waters of the Caribbean.
After a day on flour-soft shores, relax with your family or friends in your spacious two-bedroom villa suite with a private plunge pool. And if you need something while you're poolside, just give your butler a ring.
- Accommodations for up to four guests in a Two-Bedroom Villa Suite Marina View With Plunge Pool, equipped with a full kitchen, living room, dining room and a spacious terrace
Low season (Oct. 1 - Dec. 20, 2021 or April 18 - Oct. 21, 2022):
- $2249 ... five-night package
- $450 ... add a night to the five-night package
- $3149 ... seven nights (five-night package + two added nights)
High season (Jan. 3 - April 17, 2022):
- $3749 ... five-night package
- $750 ... add a night to the five-night package
- $5249 ... seven nights (five-night package + two added nights)
- Prices above include daily breakfast for up to four guests, hotel taxes and service charges
- Upgrade to an all-inclusive package, which covers all your meals and drinks, for an additional US$100-US$163 per adult per night and US$50-US$81 per child per night, payable directly to the hotel
- Travelzoo-member perk: Daily butler service (US$125 value per day)
- Not available: Oct. 22-28, 2021
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
More Reasons to Go
- Tucked on the shores of Rodney Bay, the all-suite Landings Resort and Spa overlooks a luxury yacht marina and the Caribbean sea
- Suites here are large, decorated with warm woods, bamboo and feature washers, dryers, full kitchens, living rooms and private balconies
- On-site dining options offer fresh seafood and international dishes; there are also unique theme nights like Taste of Lucia and family-style night
- Guests can enjoy complimentary use of sea kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, snorkeling gear and use of the fitness centre
St. Lucia currently requires a negative COVID-19 test upon arrival at the Hewanorra International Airport (UVF). The island has arrival procedures in place, so please be sure to check all advisories before making travel arrangements.
How to book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call 866-252-0689 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Any unused Promotional Value will be forfeited upon checkout. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 7 days prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to four adults per villa suite. Children 17 and under stay free when using existing bedding. Maximum occupancy of four adults and one child sharing a villa suite.
Additional hotel specific charges: US$6 tourism fee per adult, per night and US$3 tourism fee per child (age 12-17), per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Children under 12 years of age are not subject to this fee.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
The Government of Canada posts travel alerts and travel warnings for countries where travellers' health and safety may be at risk. When planning your trip, we recommend you check the Official Global Travel Advisory website to see what precautions you should take to minimize the impact on your travel.