$719 – Barcelona 4-Nt. Getaway w/7-Course Dinner & Wine
Why We Love This Deal
This luxe hotel deal makes it easy to experience the best of Barcelona. Spend your days wandering La Rambla pedestrian street or staring up at the Sagrada Familia (both are within a 20-minute city stroll). The Eixample neighbourhood is packed with tapas bars; pick a different one each night to munch on montaditos and Galician-style mussels.
But reserve one night for a dinner at the hotel itself — this deal features a seven-course tapas dinner for two, and you can toast "Salud!" to your Spanish getaway with the included wine pairings.
- Stays for two guests through April 30, 2022 (high-season surcharges apply):
- $719 ... four nights with one seven-course tapas dinner for two with wine pairings at on-site Sintonia
- $319 ... two nights
- $170 ... add a night to either of the above options
All stays include:
- Accommodations for two guests in a Standard Double Exterior room
- One welcome drink per person
- Daily breakfast
- Late checkout at 2 p.m.
- Taxes, taken care of, except a nightly tourism tax of 1.90€-2.40€ per person, payable at the hotel
- High-season surcharge of +15€ (approx. $23) per room per night applies September-October 2021 and March-April 2022, payable directly to the hotel
- Not available on: June 27-30; Sept. 3-4, 6-9; Dec. 31, 2021; Feb. 28; March 1-3, 2022
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- What a location: The upscale Gallery Hotel is half a block from the main Barcelona avenue, Paseo de Gracia, and within a 10-minute walk of two Gaudi masterpieces (Casa Battlo and Casa Mila) as well as our favourite tapas restaurant in the city, Vinitus
- It's also just a 20-minute walk or seven-minute subway ride from the wonder that is the Sagrada Familia — book your entry ahead of time to make sure you get a ticket and can see the forest of stone columns inside illuminated by soft, stained-glass light
- Fodor's describes this as a "fun lifestyle hotel" with a "sumptuous restaurant" and "stylish and spacious rooms"
- The rooftop features a pool and a bar open April-October each year; it serves refreshments and cocktails, and occasionally hosts live music events and DJ sets
- The a la carte menu at the Sintonia Restaurant lists Spanish and Mediterranean specialties with a modern twist; wine pairings will include red, white and cava (exact dishes and pairings will change seasonally)
Travelzoo Tip: Make this deal part of your next Europe trip — we have tons of fully refundable options across the continent to help you plan.
How to book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call +34 93 415 99 11 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (please allow 24-48 hours for a reply). Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays; extra-night vouchers must be used with a 4-night voucher. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Any unused Promotional Value will be forfeited upon checkout. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 72 hours prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Price based on a maximum of two guests per room.
Additional hotel specific charges: A city tax of 1.90€-2.40€ per person, per night, is payable direct to the hotel.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
The Government of Canada posts travel alerts and travel warnings for countries where travellers' health and safety may be at risk. When planning your trip, we recommend you check the Official Global Travel Advisory website to see what precautions you should take to minimize the impact on your travel.