$980 – Waikiki 7-Night Stay for 2 thru March 2022, 50% Off
Why We Love This Deal
Score the lowest rates we've seen for a weeklong stay at the Waikiki Malia by Outrigger at a time when reemerging travel demand is driving up Hawaii hotel prices.
Located smack in the middle of Waikiki, you'll have easy access to beaches, shopping and restaurants. Even better, these savings of up to to 50% are available for travel through March 2022.
- Through March 2022:
- $420 ... three nights
- $140 ... add a night
- $980 ... seven nights (two three-night vouchers + one added night)
- Accommodations for two guests in a Waikiki View Room
- Half-off nightly resort fee (US$11, reg. US$22); the fee covers Wi-Fi, access to the fitness centre, beach towel use and more
- Half-off nightly self-parking (US$17.50, reg. US$35)
- Upgrade to a One-Bedroom Studio Suite with kitchenette for about $37 more per night
- Not available: July 1-4; Sept. 3-6; Nov. 24-29; Dec. 22-31; Jan. 1, 28-31; Feb. 1-4, 12-20
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- The hotel is just three blocks from legendary Waikiki Beach and two blocks from the International Marketplace and lively Kalakaua Avenue — Waikiki's main shopping street
- One-Bedroom Studio Suites feature kitchenettes, ideal for longer stays
- Ultra-convenient dining options on site include a 24/7 IHOP in the lobby, a window-service pizza joint, and Rivals Waikiki — a sports bar by day turned cocktail bar by night which claims to have the largest whiskey selection in the whole state
- There’s a small plunge pool and hot tub hidden between the hotel's two towers, good for a refreshing dip after a day at the beach
How to book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call 877-532-8468. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Any unused Promotional Value will be forfeited upon checkout. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 3 days prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per room. Maximum occupancy for a Waikiki Room is four guests in a room with two double beds and two guests in a king room. Maximum occupancy for One-Bedroom Studio Suite is four guests. Please inquire directly with the hotel for additional-guest fees.
Additional hotel-specific charges: 14.962% tax and the discounted US$11 resort fee per night (reg. US$22) is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The resort fee covers Wi-Fi, access to the fitness centre, beach towel use and more.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
The Government of Canada posts travel alerts and travel warnings for countries where travellers' health and safety may be at risk. When planning your trip, we recommend you check the Official Global Travel Advisory website to see what precautions you should take to minimize the impact on your travel.