$4299 – South Africa 5-Star Safari w/All Meals, Save 50%
Why We Love This Deal
This exclusive deal cuts over $4000 off the regular per-person price of a seven-night safari vacation at the 5-star Shamwari Private Game Reserve in South Africa's Eastern Cape.
You'll come across elephant families, see lions napping and listen to monkeys swinging through acacia trees on twice-daily safari drives with expert guides, then relax in luxurious accommodations every night. Lock in these massive savings now and decide when to go later — your voucher will be valid through September 2022.
- For $4299 per person ($8598 for two), get a seven-night safari adventure on a private South African game reserve, including:
- Stay dates from Nov. 1 - Dec. 19, 2021; Jan. 16 - March 31; June 1 - Sept. 30, 2022
- Luxurious accommodations in a Plains Double Room in Long Lee Manor or Superior Tent in Bayethe Tented Lodge (based on availability) — all rooms feature private verandas with secluded outdoor showers, too
- Daily breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea, selected local beverages (excludes French Champagne and other premium beverages), coffee and water
- Daily game drives, departing at sunrise and sunset, as well as guided bush walks
- VAT (value-added tax) as well as tourist tax are included in the price
- Add an extra night to your stay for about $600 per person ($1199 for two guests)
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- This 5-star private game reserve boasts some seriously impressive reviews, including a perfect 5 out of 5 rating from over 400 TripAdvisor reviews
- It's no surprise, either: The reserve itself is comprised of seven lodges spread over 17,000 acres, with five distinct biomes housing abundant wildlife, including over 275 bird species and the Big Five
- Accommodations here are truly luxurious, too — each of the lodges has fewer than 20 rooms and features a full-service spa, plus multiple dining outlets; rooms at Bayethe also come with private plunge pools
- When you stay at Shamwari, you'll also be supporting a 25-year conservation and habitat restoration effort that's transformed decimated farmland into pristine habitats for South Africa's native wildlife
How to book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call 954-626-8150 or email email@example.com (please allow up to 24 hours for a response). Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Any unused Promotional Value will be forfeited upon checkout. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 21 days prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Price based on a maximum of two guests per room.
Additional hotel-specific charges: A conservation tax of 150 rand (approx. $13.50) per person, per night, is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
The Government of Canada posts travel alerts and travel warnings for countries where travellers' health and safety may be at risk. When planning your trip, we recommend you check the Official Global Travel Advisory website to see what precautions you should take to minimize the impact on your travel.