$149 – London: 4-Star Hotel near Buckingham Palace, 50% Off
Why We Love This Deal
You're not likely to find a better location than this — especially at 50% off the usual cost. The Resident Victoria is literally steps from Buckingham Palace and within walking distance of top sights like Hyde Park, Trafalgar Square and Westminster Abbey.
- Check in through Dec. 30, 2021
- $149 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $169 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
- Overnight accommodations in a Standard Double Room for two
- All taxes, taken care of
- Combine multiple vouchers for longer stays
- A two-night minimum stay is required on the following dates: June 13, 18, 22, 26; July 6-7, 11
- Note: Due to current government restrictions, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- The Telegraph praises The Resident Victoria's "elegant" rooms and "friendly and efficient" staff
- All rooms have a mini kitchen with a fridge, a microwave, a kettle and dishware, so you can really settle in
- Buckingham Palace is a two minute walk from the hotel, as is St James's Park — the oldest Royal Park in London and home to a colony of pelicans since 1664
- You'll find Hyde Park, Westminster Abbey and Tate Britain all within a 20 minute walk away
- Hop on the Tube and you can reach Trafalgar Square, The National Gallery and 10 Downing Street within 20 minutes
- Victoria train station is less than a 10 minute walk away — a major plus as it links to both London Gatwick and Heathrow airports
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel by 11 a.m. the day prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per room. A maximum of two people per room is allowed: this can be one child and one adult sharing a bed, or two adults. Children aged two and under can stay as part of this deal in an upgraded King Room for £15 per night (payable direct to the hotel). Cots are provided. Children aged two and over are classed as adults and can stay in a Standard Double Room, but will need to share a bed with an adult.
Additional hotel specific charges: Parking is not available, but there are two nearby Q-Park car parks which guests can pre-book for a discounted rate via the hotel. Victoria train station is less than 10 minutes' walk away.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is pet friendly. One small dog can stay per room for an extra £50 per night (payable direct to the hotel). Guests must pay a £200 deposit (payable direct to the hotel), which is returned once the room has been inspected upon checkout. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.