$1149 – All-Incl. Suite Week for 2 in the Canaries, 35% Off
Why We Love This Deal
Flung across the subtropical Atlantic, the Canary Islands offer golden beaches, volcanic landscapes and charming marinas, all just a four-hour flight from major Europe airports.
You and a loved one can enjoy it all for an all-inclusive week at the 4-star Aequora Lanzarote Suites. Travelzoo members pay $630 less than other guests with travel options through 2021.
- Seven-night all-inclusive packages for two guests in a Junior Suite:
- $1149 ... March 1 - July 10; Sept. 1 - Oct. 31; Dec. 1-23, 2021
- $1419 ... July 11 - Aug. 31; Nov. 1-30, 2021
- Extend your all-inclusive stay for $165-$205 per night; combine multiple vouchers to double or triple your vacation length
- Packages include accommodations in a Junior Suite with separate seating area and private balcony or terrace, all food and drinks, and all taxes and fees
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- Aequora Lanzarote Suites is less than 10 minutes' walk from the golden sands of Los Pocillos Beach and less than 30 minutes' drive from the Timanfaya National Park, where you can walk through volcanic fields and ride camels
- A great choice for couples or families, the resort offers adults-only areas as well as child-friendly pools and activities
- The hotel features three restaurants, three bars and a snack bar
- The entertainment program includes theatre shows, dance classes, aerobics, and archery — there's also a wellness centre offering treatments such as chocolate body wraps and hydrating facials
- Junior Suites are large and stylish, with flat-screen TVs, separate living areas, furnished balconies, and open bathrooms
Travelzoo Tip: Make this deal part of your next Europe trip — we have tons of fully refundable options across the continent to help you plan.
About the Destination
"Scented pine forests, haunting volcanoes, lunar-like landscapes, secret sandy coves, miles of Sahara-style dunes, beach-hugging resorts — the beautiful, unique Canary Islands wear many tantalizing hats" (Lonely Planet).
Aequora Lanzarote Suites is located on the island of Lanzarote, known for the dramatic Timanfaya National PArk. When you're ready to book your flights, you'll fly to Lanzarote Airport (ACE), which is reachable with one-stop itineraries from Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto and Montreal.
Occupancy Rules: Deal rate based on up to two guests sharing a room. Maximum occupancy in a Junior Suite is three adults or two adults and one child ages 12 and under. Third adult is 40€ (about $62) per night from March 1 - July 10; Sept. 1 - Oct. 31; Dec. 1-31, including the all-inclusive meal plan and all taxes. Third adult is 45€ (about $69) per night from July 11 - Aug. 31; Nov. 1-30, including the all-inclusive meal plan and all taxes. Child ages 2-12 is 25€ (about $39) per night for any stay date, including the all-inclusive meal plan and all taxes. Children under age 2 stay for free.
How to Book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please email email@example.com and allow 24-48 hours for a response. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least five days prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking after that time you may be subject to additional hotel fees. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit. (Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.)
The Government of Canada posts travel alerts and travel warnings for countries where travellers' health and safety may be at risk. When planning your trip, we recommend you check the Official Global Travel Advisory website to see what precautions you should take to minimize the impact on your travel.