$599 – Siem Reap 5-Star Weeklong Retreat near Angkor Wat
Why We Love This Deal
Set amongst lush palms, Nita by Vo Angkor Resort is a luxurious Cambodia retreat with easy access to both bustling Siem Reap and the famous temples of Angkor Wat, the largest religious complex in the world.
Travelzoo members can spend a week at this modern resort starting at $599 for two guests, complete with exclusive perks like massages and airport transfers. This experience regularly costs more than $1700.
- Two guests stay seven nights, any time March 1, 2021 - Dec. 23, 2022:
- $599 ... 600-square-foot Junior Suite
- $699 ... 710-square-foot Bungalow Suite
- $879 ... 820-square-foot Private Pool Villa
Weeklong stays include the following perks:
- Daily breakfast for two
- Two 60-minute Khmer massages per person
- Two lunches per person
- Daily complimentary minibar
- Daily US$20 food-and-beverage credit
- Roundtrip airport transfers via SUV for two
- 10% off tours, cooking classes and on-site food and beverages
- Stay five nights starting at $439 for two guests and get daily breakfast, one 60-minute Khmer massage per person and one lunch for two
- Stay three nights starting at $265 for two guests and get daily breakfast and one 60-minute Khmer massage per person
- Combine multiple vouchers to extend your stay
- All prices are for two guests (not per person), and all taxes and fees are included
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- A TripAdvisor 2020 Traveller's Choice Award Winner, the resort has a perfect 5 out of 5 user rating from more than 600 reviews, which note its exemplary service and spacious accommodations
- Facilities here include an outdoor infinity pool, rooftop bar and a spa centre with a gym, steam room and sauna facilities
- Complimentary tuk-tuk transfers take you to and from town in 10 minutes; the temples at Angkor are 25 minutes away by car
- The food at the resort at especially noteworthy: You'll find freshly made bread and pastries, Australian pies, and Western dishes as well as Khmer specialties; we recommend taking a Khmer cooking class while you're there
About the Destination
In northwestern Cambodia, Siem Reap is the gateway to Angkor, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that is home to the ruins of the 9th century Khmer Empire, most notably the Temple of Angkor Wat. Canadian travellers will likely reach Siem Reap (REP) via connecting flight from Phnom Penh (PNH) or Bangkok (BKK).
Your voucher will be valid for stays through Dec. 23, 2022. Entry restrictions for Cambodia are currently in place; before you buy your flights for your exact travel dates, be sure to check all advisories.
Occupancy Rules: Deal rate is valid for up to two guests sharing a room; maximum occupancy is three adults or two adults and two children younger than 12 years old. Third adult is US$35 per room per night with breakfast on existing sofa bed, payable direct to hotel. Children age 1 and younger stay free with existing bedding and breakfast; children ages 2-12 stay for additional US$20 per night with breakfast on existing sofa bed. Additional bedding is US$35 (limited to one bed per room), payable direct to the hotel.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please email the resort at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 24-48 hours for a response. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited and dates may sell out, so we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. Once the room is reserved with the hotel, changes must be made at least 14 days prior to arrival or voucher will not be refundable. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit.
The Government of Canada posts travel alerts and travel warnings for countries where travellers' health and safety may be at risk. When planning your trip, we recommend you check the Official Global Travel Advisory website to see what precautions you should take to minimize the impact on your travel.