$2179 – Aruba 7-Night Getaway w/$770 in Exclusive Extras
Why We Love This Deal
On a future Aruba escape, you can wake up to a bottomless mimosa breakfast, spend your day in a shaded palapa by the pool, then retire at night to your room's private balcony for some Caribbean stargazing.
Our deal gets you all of the above for over 35% off at the Hilton Aruba, including US$110 per day in exclusive extras.
- Travel May 1 - Oct. 16, 2021:
- $1249 ... four nights (minimum length of stay)
- $310 ... add one night
- $2179 ... seven nights (four-night package + three added nights)
- Accommodations for two guests in a Garden View King or Double Room
- Daily breakfast for two, includes an endless breakfast with unlimited selections of locally inspired, cooked-to-order breakfast entrees and endless mimosas (reg. US$30 per person per day)
- Daily all-day use of a poolapa or beach palapa (shaded beach huts) (US$50 daily value)
- Upgrade: We also negotiated deal rates for a Partial Ocean View room for about $55 more per day, with all of the same perks included
- Travelling with kids? Up to two kids ages 18 or younger stay free (but charges will apply for breakfast)
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- Guest rooms emphasize the tropical setting with colourful linens and elegant wood furniture, while private balconies showcase views of the beach, the pools or the gardens
- The resort sits on 16 acres of land, spread across three towers with two pools and ample spacing between palapas (shaded beach huts) on the longest stretch of Palm Beach
- Multiple on-site dining options are available, including a modern steak house
About the Destination
Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort and Casino is approximately a 20-minute ride from Queen Beatrix International Airport. The hotel recommends that guests take a taxi and the cost is usually between US$30-US$35 each way (cash only, but U.S. dollars are widely accepted). Be sure to check travel advisories for the most up to date information prior to making travel arrangements.
Occupancy Rules: Based on double occupancy. Up to two children 18 years of age and younger can stay for free. Maximum occupancy is two adults and two children per room. Breakfast is an additional charge at the restaurant for children.
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: 9.5% tax, 15% service charge and US$3 environmental fee per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary.
How to Book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call 800-250-0134 or email AUAHH_Reservation@hilton.com and expect a response within 48 hours. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Guests must checkout by Oct. 17, 2021, regardless of length of stay.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 24 hours prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking after that time you may be subject to additional hotel fees. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit.
The Government of Canada posts travel alerts and travel warnings for countries where travellers' health and safety may be at risk. When planning your trip, we recommend you check the Official Global Travel Advisory website to see what precautions you should take to minimize the impact on your travel.