Sold outThis deal was published January 13, 2021 and sold out January 26, 2021. See current deals
$2379 – French Polynesia 5-Star Getaway for 2, $3000 Off
Why We Love This Deal
Calling French Polynesia "magical" might sound like hyperbole, but not to anyone who's been there. The archipelago of 118 islands in the jewel-toned South Pacific is home to ocean temps of 26-29 degrees, coral-crafted churches and warm air that smells of vanilla.
Snag a piece of this paradise for yourself at the 5-star Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa, named one of the top five resort hotels in the South Pacific by Travel + Leisure in 2020's World's Best Awards. Travelzoo members pay $3000 less for five-night packages valid through May 2022.
- Travel any time through May 2022 (surcharge applies July-September 2021)
Two guests can stay in a Garden Bungalow with Pool, which features a private plunge pool and deck:
- $2379 ... five-night package
- $475 ... add on a night
- Daily breakfast for two
- A two-course lunch at Rotui Beach Restaurant & Grill for two (reg. US$150)
- A three-course dinner at either Rotui Beach Restaurant & Grill or Arii Vahine restaurant; or two-course dinner (one savoury and one sweet crepe for two) at Toatea Overwater Creperie (US$200 value)
- Free use of snorkelling equipment, kayaks and paddleboards
- All taxes and fees, except a local tax of 200 French Pacific francs (approx. $2.60) per person, per day, which is payable on site
- Combine vouchers to extend your stay; get multiple five-night vouchers to double or triple your vacation length (and perks!)
- Bonus: One child ages 11 and younger can stay with two adult guests for free, breakfast included
- Surcharge applicable July-September 2021: US$115 per room, per night for Garden Bungalow (payable directly to the resort)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- Conde Nast Traveler calls this 5-star resort "the perfect getaway," noting its prime location "in front of the lushest coral garden of the island of Moorea with stunning views of the turquoise lagoon
- The hotel boasts the only overwater restaurant and bar in Moorea, as well as a lagoon-style pool, fitness centre, tennis courts, dive centre and spa; the well-reviewed tour desk can help arrange activities like snorkelling with stingrays and 4x4 Jeep tours
- The low-key sister island to Tahiti, Moorea is "the kind of paradise you imagine when you picture French Polynesia, a natural playground that boasts green mountain valleys, blooming hibiscus and white beaches" (Lonely Planet)
- Stay with confidence— read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Travelzoo Tip: While you'll feel like you’re at the ends of the earth, the islands are actually not that far away: French Polynesia is only two or three hours behind Vancouver, and an eight-hour flight from LA.
About the Destination
A volcanic island in the heart of French Polynesia, Moorea is home to verdant mountains, white beaches and stunning coral reefs. The island is easily reached via 30-minute ferry or seven-minute flight from Tahiti. One-stop flights to Tahiti (PPT) are available from Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal.
Occupancy Rules: Rate is valid for up to two adults sharing a room; maximum occupancy is three adults or two adults and one child under 12 years old. Third guest (ages 12 and older) is 10,400 XPF (approx. $135) per person, per night including breakfast and tax, payable direct to hotel. One child age 11 or younger stays free in the same room with free rollaway bed and breakfast, and is entitled to complimentary breakfast, lunch and dinner from the children’s menu in at least one hotel-operated restaurant, as designated by the hotel, when accompanied by a paying adult currently staying in the hotel. Offer does not apply to beverages, canoe breakfast, room service or the gourmet restaurant Arii Vahine; a 50% discount off the regular food and beverage menus, theme dinners & Christmas & New Year's Eve dinners also applies for children ages 11 and under accompanied by a paying adult.
How to Book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please email the resort at firstname.lastname@example.org and allow 24-48 hours for a reply. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Restaurant and spa reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. Once the room is reserved with the hotel, changes must be made at least 14 days prior to arrival or voucher will not be refundable. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit.
The Government of Canada posts travel alerts and travel warnings for countries where travellers' health and safety may be at risk. When planning your trip, we recommend you check the Official Global Travel Advisory website to see what precautions you should take to minimize the impact on your travel.