$959 – Sorrento All-Incl. Week w/Amalfi, Pompeii & Capri
Why We Love This Deal
During this weeklong vacation in Southern Italy, you and a lucky travel companion will drive the Amalfi Coast, sail to Capri and follow a guide through Pompeii's ash-preserved ruins. Whenever you're not out sightseeing, you can relax by the hotel pool with a stress-free glass of wine; your all-inclusive meal plan has got it covered.
- For $959, two people get an all-inclusive hotel package that includes:
- Seven nights at the Grand Hotel Parco del Sole in Sorrento
- All-inclusive meal plan that covers all meals and drinks within the hotel until 10 p.m.
- Three full-day excursions: Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius, Capri and Anacapri, and the Amalfi Coast (entry fees additional)
- All taxes, except for a local tourism tax of 3€ per person per night, payable on site
- $959 price valid through April 30 and from Oct. 16 - Nov. 30
- Use the same voucher from May 1 - June 15 for 20€ (approx. $32) more per night, payable to the hotel
- Use the same voucher from June 16 - Oct. 15 for 30€ (approx. $47) more per night, payable to the hotel
- Add extra nights to the seven-night package starting from $139 per night (includes all-inclusive meal plan for two guests)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- The Grand Hotel Parco del Sole sits in the centre of the pretty town of Sant'Agnello, with restaurants and cafes nearby
- You can relax either by the pool or on the nearby beach (about 25 minutes' walk away)
- The three included excursions showcase all the nearby sights so you can see the Gardens of Augustus in Capri, drive along the scenic Amalfi Coast and follow an expert through the ruins of Pompeii (entry fees additional)
- The UNESCO-designated historic centre of Naples is just an hour's train ride away from Sorrento, and the ride is typically about 4€ (approx. $6.25)
Travelzoo Tip: Make this deal part of your next Europe trip — we have tons of fully refundable options across the continent to help you plan.
About the Destination
Sorrento is a seaside village of lemon groves and olive trees located on the northwest side of Italy's boot. Its coastal charm has attracted visitors for centuries; Goethe, Dickens and Tolstoy all vacationed amid its 15th-century architecture and Mediterranean views.
Canadian travellers can fly to either Rome or Naples, then transfer to Sorrento from there. The train ride is about an hour from Naples and 2.5 hours total from Rome (with a transfer at the Naples station).
Occupancy Rules: Based on a maximum of two guests sharing a room.
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: Taxes and fees are included in this deal, except for a local tourism tax of 3€ per person per night, payable on site. Most entry fees are not included in the full day excursions and are payable on site.
How to Book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call +39 081 807 3633 or email email@example.com. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 14 days prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking after that time you may be subject to additional hotel fees. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit. (Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.)
The Government of Canada posts travel alerts and travel warnings for countries where travellers' health and safety may be at risk. When planning your trip, we recommend you check the Official Global Travel Advisory website to see what precautions you should take to minimize the impact on your travel.