$2549 – 5-Star Fairmont in Mexico: All-Inclusive Week for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Travel + Leisure deemed the 5-star Fairmont Mayakoba one of the "Most Luxurious All-inclusive Resorts around the World" (May 2020) and Conde Nast Traveller readers just named it among the Top 20 Resorts in Eastern Mexico (October 2020).
Now, you can save over $1500 at this member-favourite resort with a deal on weeklong all-inclusive stays through 2021.
- Two people spend seven nights in a Fairmont King Room:
- $2549 ... check in April 4 - Dec. 16, 2021
- $3239 ... check in Jan. 4 - April 3, 2021
- Prices are for two guests (not per person)
- Travelzoo member perks:
- Fairmont's all-inclusive, unlimited dining and premium beverage service at three restaurants
- US$50 spa credit (once per stay)
- Complimentary golf swing analysis and replay round (US$100 value)
- Opt for a larger Deluxe King or Signature King Casita Room starting at $2679
- Not available on: Feb. 1-8; April 15-17; Sept. 7-11, 20-22
- All guests must check out by Dec. 23, regardless of length of stay
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Why We Love It
- The 240-acre resort features five pools (including an adults-only infinity pool), an 18-hole Greg Norman golf course, a white-sand beachfront and a sprawling spa, plus activities like cooking classes for adults and clubs for the kids and teens
- Fairmont Rooms are 430-480 square feet and offer a garden view in the Bamboo Building near the lobby; the Deluxe Casita Rooms offer additional space and a private terrace or balcony with garden views; while the Signature Casita Rooms have views of the water canal
- The hotel's bars feature a variety of top-shelf options, including more than 100 different tequilas, mezcals and sakes
About the Destination
Flights are not included in this deal. However, Cancun International Airport (CUN) is approximately a 40-minute drive from the hotel and has nonstop or one-stop flights from multiple Canadian cities. Airport transfers can be arranged through the hotel at an additional cost. Please contact the hotel directly at 877-702-1100 to arrange transportation.
Entry restrictions for Mexico are currently in place. Please be sure to check all advisories before making travel arrangements.
Occupancy Rules: Based on double occupancy. Maximum occupancy in a King room is two guests. Rooms with two queen beds are available for an additional charge (+US$20 per night). For parties of 3 or more, you must upgrade to a room with two queen beds. Maximum occupancy in a room with two queen beds is three adults and one child or two adults and two children. The additional cost for one adult is US$175 per per night; plus 19% tax and US$25 resort fee nightly. Children ages 0-5 stay free in the same room when accompanying adults and do not pay the nightly resort fee; the cost for children ages 6-12 is +US$70 per night and the charge for children ages 13-17 is +US$100 per night. Extra beds are available for an additional charge (+US$55 per night). Bedding is subject to availability at the time of booking.
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: A 19% tax (based on the paid value of the voucher), a US$1.50 environmental fee and US$25 resort fee per adult, per night (tax inclusive) is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The resort fee covers Wi-Fi in the guest rooms and throughout the resort, on-property transportation, nonmotorized water sports and valet parking.
All-Inclusive Plan Details: Unlimited dining and premium beverage service at El Puerto, Brisas, Hix Bar-Lounge and Terrace, Bamboo, Brisas and Beach service during operating hours. Also includes in-room dining from 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. subject to a US$5 delivery and 15% service charge. A select number of specialty menu items (shown with * on the menus) and breakfast at Brisas are subject to surcharge. Drink service is by the glass (full bottles not included). A food & beverage service charge is included. Excludes Cafe Maya, El Camaleon (clubhouse and golf course), Willow Stream Spa and any food/beverage at Rosewood, Banyan Tree and Andaz resorts. How to Book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call 877-702-1100 or email Myk.firstname.lastname@example.org and expect a response within 24 hours. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Guests must checkout by Dec. 23, 2021, regardless of length of stay.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 7 days prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking after that time you may be subject to additional hotel fees. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. This hotel is pet-friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit.
The Government of Canada posts travel alerts and travel warnings for countries where travellers' health and safety may be at risk. When planning your trip, we recommend you check the Official Global Travel Advisory website to see what precautions you should take to minimize the impact on your travel.
Limited Quantity Available
(286 Member Ratings)