$1979 & up – Jamaica All-Incl. 7-Nt. Getaway for 2, 55% Off
Why We Love This Deal
Looking for your next tropical adventure? Think panoramic views of Montego Bay with cascading mountains in the distance from your private balcony. Travelzoo members can save 55% on all-inclusive stays for two at this 4-star resort on Jamaica’s north coast, where the sandy beaches and turquoise waters are at your back door.
With travel dates into December 2021, lock in the savings now and decide when to pack later.
- April 12 - Dec. 21, 2021:
- $850 ... three-night all-inclusive package for two guests
- $279 ... one-night all-inclusive add-on for two guests
- $1979 for seven nights (two three-night packages + one-night add-on)
Jan. 20 - April 11, 2021:
- $1095 ... three-night all-inclusive package for two guests
- $359 ... one-night all-inclusive add-on for two guests
- $2549 for seven nights (two three-night packages + one-night add-on)
- Stay in a Deluxe Bayview Room; upgrade to a Deluxe Oceanfront Room with views of the Montego Bay Marine Park and Caribbean Sea for about +$45 per night, depending on length of stay
- All taxes and fees are already included in these prices
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- Enjoy any of the resort's six restaurants with cuisine ranging from Jamaican, Italian and Asian
- Kids can enjoy the Pirates Paradise Waterpark with 250-foot-long waterslide, while the adults lounge by any of the five swimming pools, including an adults-only pool with a swim-up bar
- Rooms boast spacious accommodations with views of Montego Bay and the nearby mountains, upgraded rooms directly face the beach and turquoise waters of the Caribbean sea
- Aside from the pristine beaches, the resort has an array of activities like kayaking, paddle boarding, basketball court, tennis court, mini-golf and more
About the Destination
See Visit Jamaica for more information about travel protocol and testing requirements.
Occupancy Rules: Based on two guests sharing a room. Additional adults can stay for US$140 more per night for stays in the Deluxe Bay View room and US$150 more per night for stays in the Deluxe Oceanfront room. Children ages 3-12 are an additional US$45 per night, paid directly to the hotel. Children 2 years of age and younger stay free. Maximum occupancy is two children and two adults or three adults per room.
Additional Hotel-Specific Charges: All taxes and fees are included. Parking is complimentary.
How to Book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call 1-844-926-1354 (available on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays) or email email@example.com (expect a response within 24 hours). Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Guests must check out by April 11, 2021 or Dec. 22, 2021 regardless of the length of stay (depending on voucher purchased). The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited and dates may sell out, so we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 7 days prior to arrival to avoid penalty and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking after that time you may be subject to additional hotel fees. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit.
The Government of Canada posts travel alerts and travel warnings for countries where travellers' health and safety may be at risk. When planning your trip, we recommend you check the Official Global Travel Advisory website to see what precautions you should take to minimize the impact on your travel.