$499 – 7-Nt. Luxury Cambodia Escape for 2 w/Angkor Wat Tour
Why We Love This Deal
About 900 years ago, an ancient Khmer king created the largest religious structure in the world, Angkor Wat, as the earthly representation of the abode of the gods.
See this UNESCO-designated spiritual haven for yourself any time through 2022 with this deal, which takes you to Cambodia's cultural centre of Siem Reap.
You'll stay in a tranquil 5-star resort with three pools, a spa, yoga and top-notch staff that take care of everything, including your airport transportation and Angkor Wat tour arrangement.
"This intimate and quiet luxury resort is a tropical island dream" — The Telegraph
- Travel through Dec. 17, 2022
For $499, get a seven-night package for two guests, including:
- Accommodations for two in an Explorer Room with private garden, furnished terrace and double showerheads
- Roundtrip transportation from the airport via tuk tuk
- One welcome Special Navutu mocktail per person, once per stay
- Daily breakfast for two
- One lunch per person
- One 60-minute Khmer massage per person
- A 12-hour tuk tuk tour to Angkor Archaeological Park with driver and Khmer Tasting Tray for two (excluding Angkor Wat entrance fee of US$37 per person)
- A three-night package ($239) and five-night package ($375) are also available; both include daily breakfast, one-way airport transfer and 60-minute Khmer massage for two
- Add on extra nights to any of the packages for $70 per night, including breakfast for two
- Price is for two guests (not per person), and taxes and fees are already included in the price
- Not available on: Dec. 18, 2020 - Jan. 5, 2021; Dec. 18, 2021 - Jan. 5, 2022
Why We Love It
- "With three pools, one with a small adjacent kids’ pool, and several suites with extra beds, Navutu Dreams is a great family resort" as well as being a romantic couples escape (The Telegraph)
- Has a 2020 Travellers' Choice Award from TripAdvisor for consistently excellent reviews; our Deal Experts have stayed at this resort and loved their experience
- Our seven-night package includes a full-day tour of the UNESCO-recognized Angkor Wat, arguably Southeast Asia's most famous and iconic religious site
- Included breakfast is served in the resort's open-air thatched-roof restaurant; cuisine includes many fresh ingredients from a local organic farm and the hotel's own mini-garden
- Free bike rentals are also available for use
About the Hotel
The 5-star Navutu Dreams Resort and Wellness Retreat, in Cambodia's Siem Reap, features "spacious, bright and flawless" rooms and "efficient and refreshingly personal" service, says The Telegraph. "In a town of 1000 hotels, Navutu Dreams emerges as one of the most architecturally unique and aesthetically pleasing ... properties."
Located a short 10-minute tuk tuk ride from Old Market and Pub Street, the resort is 15 minutes from Tonle Sap Lake and 30 minutes from the Angkor Archaeological Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The 28-room boutique resort offers guests a spacious spa, two yoga studios, a restaurant and bar, and a fitness center. After a day of sightseeing, we recommend relaxing in one of the three large outdoor pools.
Occupancy Rules: Rate is based on up to two travellers sharing a room; maximum occupancy is three adults or two adults and two children under 12 years old. Third adult is US$30 per person, per night including tax, breakfast and extra bed. Children ages 3-11 stay free with existing bedding, breakfast is US$5.75 per day; each extra bed for children is US$20 per night (breakfast included), payable directly to the resort.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please email the resort at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 24-48 hours for a response. Reservations are subject to availability; to secure your desired travel dates, we recommend booking at least 30 days prior to stay. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. One-night vouchers can only be used to extend a three-, five- or seven-night voucher.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. Once the room is reserved with the hotel, changes must be made at least 14 days prior to arrival or voucher will not be refundable. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit.
The Government of Canada posts travel alerts and travel warnings for countries where travellers' health and safety may be at risk. When planning your trip, we recommend you check the Official Global Travel Advisory website to see what precautions you should take to minimize the impact on your travel.