$3499 – Zambia: All-Incl. Safari Trip into 2022, $3000 Off
Why We Love This Deal
Check off a top-of-the-bucket-list adventure with ease — not only does this deal save $3000 per person on stays at a luxury safari lodge located among one of the highest densities of wildlife in all of Africa, it includes airport transfers, all your meals and two game-viewing tours each day.
Best of all, you have into November 2022 to decide when to go.
- Five-night package:
- $3499 per person, based on two guests sharing a room or
- $4169 per person, based on one guest in a private room
- $4889 per person, based on two guests sharing a room or
- $5799 per person, based on one guest in a private room
All stays include:
- Accommodations in a luxury tent on raised decking with king or twin beds and en-suite bathroom
- Daily breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner, plus beverages (including wine and beer)
- Two game-viewing safari tours per day, or a cultural village tour (on request, in place of a game safari)
- Roundtrip road transfers between the lodge and Mfuwe Airport
- All taxes and fees including the national park fee (reg. $85 per person, per day)
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased to extend your stay
- Double occupancy pricing is per person travelling together — the five-night package is $6998 total for two guests and the seven-night package is $9778 total for two guests
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- When it comes to safaris, this central location in Zambia's South Luangwa National Park can't be beat; the park is known for its small and intimate camps (i.e. tourists are few and far between), walking safaris and one of the densest populations of big game in Africa
- The park is home to lions, elephants, zebras, giraffes (and more), but is especially known for its leopards; "anyone who comes here and doesn't see any leopards needs their eyes tested," says CNN Travel
- This resort consists of five luxury tents on raised decks, each with a covered outdoor seating area; facilities include a thatch-roofed bar and dining area, a salt water pool and fire pit
- It earns a stellar 5 out of 5 rating on TripAdvisor; guests note the warm service, expert guides and comfortable accommodations
About the Destination
Airfare is not included with this deal. However, Mfuwe International Airport (MFU) is approximately a 1.25-hour drive from the lodge and return transfers are included with this deal. You can reach Mfuwe International Airport from multiple Canadian cities.
Entry restrictions for Zambia are currently in place. Please be sure to check all advisories before making travel arrangements.
Occupancy Rules: Based on double or single occupancy. Up to two children ages 8-17 can stay for $1755 per child for five nights or $2449 per child for seven nights.
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: Taxes and fees are inlcuded with this deal, including the national park gee (reg. $85 per person, per day).
How to Book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call +49 172 7619 719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 30 days prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking after that time you may be subject to additional hotel fees. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.
The Government of Canada posts travel alerts and travel warnings for countries where travellers' health and safety may be at risk. When planning your trip, we recommend you check the Official Global Travel Advisory website to see what precautions you should take to minimize the impact on your travel.