$2499 – Bermuda 5-Star Fairmont 7-Nt. Escape for 2, 50% Off
Why We Love This Deal
Originally built in 1885, this 5-star resort is "the reigning royalty of Bermuda lodging" (Fodor's) and the oldest property in the Fairmont family. Experience its legendary luxury yourself with this half-off deal.
- Travel through March 31, 2021:
- $2499 for two guests ... seven-night package in a Fairmont King
- $3799 for two guests ... seven-night package in a One-Bedroom Garden View Suite with a separate living area and private terrace
- Add on extra nights for $399 or $575 per night
- Bonus: All packages include a US$150 resort credit (one per stay)
- Not available on: Oct. 26-28
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Why We Love It
- This 5-star Fairmont resort houses three gourmet restaurants, two infinity pools overlooking Hamilton Harbour, a spa and fitness studio by the award-winning Exhale brand and a multi-million dollar art collection
- Located in downtown Hamilton, the luxe resort is within a five-minute walk of many cafes, shops, restaurants and the city’s ferry and bus terminals
- The resort also offers complimentary shuttle access to its private beach club on Sinky Bay
- Mark Twain was a regular at the hotel and loved to smoke cigars on the terrace while signing autographs for fans
About the Destination
Flights are not included in this deal. However, L.F. Wade International Airport (BDA) is approximately a 30-minute drive from the hotel and has nonstop or one-stop flights from many Canadian cities. Nonstop flights from Toronto are just two hours and 40 minutes. Airport transfers can be arranged through the hotel at an additional cost. Please contact the hotel directly at 441-295-3000 to arrange transportation.
Canadian travellers don't need to quarantine for 14 days when travelling to Bermuda. A pre-departure COVID-19 test and a test upon arrival is required. For the most up-to-date information, check out the Bermuda Tourism Authority's website.
Occupancy Rules: Based on two guests sharing a room. Additional adults can stay for US$50 more per night. Children 17 years of age and younger can stay free of charge. Maximum occupancy is three people.
Additional Hotel-Specific Charges: 11.75% tax and US$17.88 resort fee per person, per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The resort fee covers Wi-Fi, gym access and shuttle to the beach club. Parking is complimentary.
How to Book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please email HAM.Reservations@Fairmont.com and expect a response within 48 hours. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Guests must check out by April 1, 2021, regardless of the length of stay. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited and dates may sell out, so we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least seven days prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking after that time you may be subject to additional hotel fees. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. This hotel is pet-friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit.
The Government of Canada posts travel alerts and travel warnings for countries where travellers' health and safety may be at risk. When planning your trip, we recommend you check the Official Global Travel Advisory website to see what precautions you should take to minimize the impact on your travel.