$159 & up – Luxe New London Hotel through 2021, 65% Off
Why We Love This Deal
Stay a three-minute walk away from the famous Tower Bridge in the U.K.'s thrumming capital next year. This 110-year-old building was once a magistrate's court, and the hotel pays homage to its past with touches like a judge's bench-turned-cocktail bar.
We negotiated savings of up to 65% on stays through 2021, including packages with a bottle of bubbly and afternoon tea for two.
- Two guests can check in through April 30; Aug. 1-31; Dec. 1-30, 2021:
- $159 per night ... Superior Room, a spacious upgraded room type
- $219 per night ... Superior Room plus daily breakfast and one bottle of prosecco
- $269 per night ... Superior Room plus daily breakfast, one bottle of prosecco and daily afternoon tea for two in the hotel's historic Courtroom Bar
- Use your voucher from May 1 - July 31, 2021 for +£30 per night (approx. $52), payable at the hotel
- Use your voucher from Sept. 1 - Nov. 30, 2021 for +£40 per night (approx. $69), payable at the hotel
- All Travelzoo members get a late checkout at 2 p.m., subject to availability
- Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays (prosecco is once per stay)
- All taxes are already included in this price
- Not available on: Dec. 31, 2020; July 6-7, 10; Aug. 27-30; Sept. 13-15; Nov. 1-3, 2021
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- Set in a 110-year-old building that previously served as the Tower Bridge Magistrates Court, The Dixon, which opened in 2019, blends historical character with contemporary comforts
- The Tower Bridge is just three minutes' walk from the hotel, and the Tower of London, Winchester Palace, the Tate Modern gallery, and Shakespeare’s Globe are all less than a 25-minute walk away
- Sample gourmet treats at Borough Market, or explore the plethora of bars and restaurants at St Katharine Docks Marina — both are less than a 15-minute stroll from the hotel
- The hotel is part of Marriott's exclusive Autograph Collection — the rooms, lounges, and restaurant have eclectic design with curated artworks and smart technology
- The afternoon tea is served in the Courtroom Bar, where petty criminals once awaited verdicts; you can sip tea (or cocktails) while looking up at the original wood panelling, criminals' mugshots and a gorgeous, 193-sphere chandelier
- Make this deal part of your next Europe trip — we have tons of fully refundable options across the continent to help you plan
Additional Hotel-Specific Charges: Taxes are already included in the deal price.
How to Book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please email email@example.com or call +44 (0) 203 027 4841. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Restaurant and reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 24 hours prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking after that time you may be subject to additional hotel fees. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit. (Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.)
The Government of Canada posts travel alerts and travel warnings for countries where travellers' health and safety may be at risk. When planning your trip, we recommend you check the Official Global Travel Advisory website to see what precautions you should take to minimize the impact on your travel.