$1,039 – Nepal 2-Week Small Group Trek, $790 Off
Just shy of the two-year mark of the earthquake, "there's never been a better time to travel to Nepal" (Conde Nast Traveller) than right now. Embark on this 14-day guided journey through Nepal, saving up to 40% off regular rates exclusively for Travelzoo members.
Why We Love It
- Outfitter Nepal Treks & Expedition earns excellent reviews on TripAdvisor
- This hassle-free package includes roundtrip airport transfers in Kathmandu, an English-speaking guide and all meals
- Members get an intimate experience since tours are limited to 14 people per group, with a porter for every two people
- The adventure begins with a day tour in Kathmandu at its UNESCO World Heritage sites, including Durbar Square, Swayambhunath and Pashupatinath temples and Baudhanath Stupa, before travelling by bus to Pokhara
- You'll then hike from Nayapul to Tikhedhunga, follow the scenic Annapurna regions on the Ghorepani Poon Hill route and trek from Tadapani to Chhomrong, Himalaya and Machhapuchhre Base Camp, before arriving at Annapurna Base Camp, known for unforgettable views
- Travel most dates through Dec. 28, 2017
- 13 nights' accommodations for one person on a twin sharing basis, including three nights in Kathmandu in a 2- or 3-star hotel, two nights in Pokhara and all accommodations in lodges and tea houses during the trek
- Daily breakfast, nine lunches and eight dinners with hot coffee and tea
- Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu, ground transportation from Kathmandu to Pokhara by tourist bus and all airport transfers
- English-speaking guide and porters and complimentary sleeping bag and down jackets
- All government taxes, VAT and service charge, as well as all necessary paperwork, conservation entry permits and TIMS permit
- Note: Price does not include international airfare to/from Kathmandu, Nepal; entry visa fee (two passport photos required for Visa); travel insurance; personal equipment and clothing; drinks; snacks; laundry; gratuities; and personal expenses
- See the detailed itinerary
Additional Charges: Price listed above does not include international airfare to/from Kathmandu; Nepal entry visa (two passport photos required for visa); travel insurance; personal equipment; and clothing, drinks, snacks, laundry and personal expenses. Arrangement of emergency helicopter service is to be paid by traveler's own travel insurance company when necessary; travelers must purchase travel insurance before embarking on the tour. Please check with your family doctor for medical advice before commencing this journey. The trip requires moderate level of fitness, where one treks 3-6 hours daily. Guests will reach an altitude of 4,130 metres above sea level.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email Outfitter Nepal Treks & Expedition at email@example.com with your name, desired departure date, a copy of your passport and Travelzoo voucher number. Tour should be confirmed at least 30 days prior to the departure date, we strongly suggest booking at least 60 days in advance to secure your desired tour date. Group reservations and booking of optional activities must be highlighted to Outfitter Nepal at the time of booking. Vouchers can be redeemed from now through Dec. 28, 2017. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. All reservations must be made by Nov. 30, 2017. Customers can only access this special rate by purchasing Travelzoo vouchers; these rates cannot be booked directly with the tour operator. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund. If you have not redeemed your Voucher on or before the Promotional Voucher Expiration Date, Travelzoo Local will automatically issue you, the person named on the Voucher, a refund credit in the amount of the Base Value within 30 days to the same credit card or form of payment used to purchase the Voucher.
Cancellation and Other Policies: Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable. Cancellations are not allowed and booking amendments must be made at least 30 days before the tour commences at a cost of US$200 payable directly to Outfitter Nepal. No cash value or cash back. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit.
When You Can Go
Travel through Dec. 28, 2017