$1125 – 13-Night Nepal Trek with Everest Views, Half Off
Why We Love This Deal
What's better than a bucket-list adventure? One that's half off. Save 50% on this two-week trek that takes you to the summit of Nepal's Gokyo Ri, which offers "a view across to Mount Everest that arguably surpasses the scenes even from around Base Camp" (BBC Travel). This deal, from the excellently reviewed Luxury Holidays Nepal, covers all lodging, guides, regional flights and more.
- For $1125 per person, here's what's included:
- Three nights' stay in Kathmandu including breakfast, based on two travellers sharing a room
- 10 nights' stay in standard lodges during the trek, two travellers sharing a room
- All ground transportation in a private vehicle as per itinerary
- Domestic flights (Kathmandu to Lukla and back to Kathmandu)
- An experienced, English-speaking government-licensed trek leader and assistant trek leader
- Porter service
- Staff costs, including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food and accommodations
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
- Luxury Holidays Nepal’s duffel, sleeping bag, T-shirt and trekking map
- All necessary paperwork & trekking permits (National Park Permit, TIMS)
- Farewell dinner with cultural program
- For $1185 per person, get a 16-day, 15-night package that includes a trek to Everest Base Camp
Why We Love It
- Named one of the "top 10 detours off the Everest trek," Lonely Planet recommends the Upper Gokyo Lakes if you want to escape the crowds on the "Everest Highway" into Base Camp
- This trek brings you to the summit of Gokyo Ri, from which you can take in the view of four of the six highest mountains in the world, including Mount Everest
- Take the road less travelled; head to "Nepal's other Everest" (BBC Travel) with Luxury Holidays Nepal — an outstanding 100% of TripAdvisor reviewers have rated the operator as Very Good or Excellent
- Highlights of this trip include panoramic views of some the world's highest peaks, the Ngozumpa Glacier and the Gokyo valley, visits to Namche Bazzar, Phorse Village, Boudhanath and Pashupatinath Temple
Book by: May 30, 2020.
Occupancy Rules: Rate is based on per person basis. If you are traveling alone, you will be paired with another traveler of the same gender. If you wish to have a room to yourself throughout the 14-day tour, a single supplement of US$250; for the 16-day tour, the single supplement is US$300, payable to Luxury Holidays Nepal. There is a minimum of 1 and maximum of 15 people per tour group.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your trek. Reservations are subject to availability. Book at least 60 days in advance to secure your desired travel dates.
Cancellation Policies: Once the tour date has been reserved, no cancellation is allowed. Changes must be made at least 21 days prior to departure date. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if guests no show. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Tour does NOT include: Nepal entry visa (obtained upon arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 15 days is US$30 or equivalent foreign currency; lunch, dinner and drinks in Kathmandu; international airfare and airport departure tax; travel insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation; drinks, hot shower, toiletries, internet and personal expenses during the trek; tips for trekking staff and driver (tipping is expected); entry fees for heritage sites in Kathmandu during sightseeing; any other expenses which are not mentioned in the itinerary.