$185—Prince Edward County inn w/$100 credit, wine & more
Why We Love This Deal
Just a five-minute drive from downtown Picton, get away to The House Next Door at The Waring House. The fully-restored board and batten farmhouse features Victorian-era decor and a common area with a gas fireplace and library. And if you're looking for more modern accommodations, upgrades to a room in the Quaker or Heritage Lodge are also on offer.
Because you're a Travelzoo member, you'll receive a ton of perks with your stay. Expect welcome drinks and a winery visit with tastings, as well as a room upgrade if you plan on staying for two nights or longer. Plus, you'll receive a hefty $100 credit to use at the property.
- Check in through April:
- $185 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $215 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
- Accommodations in a Deluxe room in The House Next Door, a 19th-century farmhouse with 12 guest rooms
- Upgrade to a larger Premium room in the Quaker or Heritage Lodge for +$30-$40 per night
- Daily breakfast, parking and Wi-Fi are included with your stay
Travelzoo member added perks:
- Welcome drinks at the Barley Room Pub upon arrival (choose from a Waring Warmer Aperitif, red or white house wine, or a glass of local craft beer; $15 value)
- Wine tasting for two at a Prince Edward County winery ($30 value)
- $100 house credit, once per stay—use the credit for onsite dining, cooking classes or at the gift shop
- Complimentary room upgrade, when staying two or more nights (subject to availability)
- Not available: April 5-8
More Reasons to Go
- Prince Edward County's unique climate and terroir conditions make for some great wines; a visit to a local winery is included with this offer
- The House Next Door, a limestone home built in 1860, has 12 guestrooms; some outfitted with fireplaces, air-jet tubs and walk-out private patios
- The Quaker and Heritage Lodge are the newest additions to the property; rooms here feature walk-out patios overlooking the Millennium Trail
- Head to The Barley Room, the on-site pub for a delicious meal and live music performance; refer to their online calendar for the schedule
- The property has pledged to improve their sustainability; the lodges are entirely heated and air-conditioned with geothermal technology, and all guests receive environmentally friendly 'Bee Kind' toiletries
Voucher cancellation & refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable. For a fee, you can make vouchers refundable until their expiration date when you check out.
Hotel cancellation & rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per room. Additional adult guests (ages 13 and up) can stay for an extra $30 per person, per night; additional children (ages 3 to 12) can stay for an extra $20 per child, per night. Children under 3 stay free of charge. All extra guests will receive breakfast. Maximum occupancy is four.
Additional hotel-specific charges: 13% HST, 4% MAT and $2.65 resort fee per person per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. (Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.) Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.