$115 & up – New Orleans Marriott into 2022
Two blocks from Rue Bourbon on Canal Street, this is where you want to be when you visit NOLA.
Why We Love This Deal
Regular prices at this 4-star Marriott in the French Quarter frequently climb over $250 per night. But with this exclusive deal, you can stay from $115 (US$89) per night into 2022 — that's a savings of up to $135 per night, which we'd suggest using at one of the numerous watering holes nearby.
- Stay in a Standard Room with one king or two double beds
- Check in most dates through Sept. 7; Nov. 21 - Dec. 30, 2021 & Jan. 2-31; April 13-20, 2022:
- $115 (US$89) per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $179 (US$139) per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Check in most dates from Sept. 8 - Nov. 20, 2021:
- $165 (US$129) per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $229 (US$179) per night ... select Fridays-Saturdays
- Upgraded high floor rooms with city and river views and suites, as well as holiday and festival weekends (Sept. 3-5; Oct. 1-2, 8-9, 15-16, 22-23, 28-31; Nov. 25-27), are also discounted
- Travelzoo-member perks:
- Complimentary valet parking for one vehicle (reg. US$49 per night)
- US$10 food-and-beverage credit per stay, redeemable at on-site dining outlets
- Early check-in (based on availability)
- Late 2 p.m. checkout (especially handy after a night out in the Quarter)
What you need to know:
- Cancellation policy: Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrival
- Prices will display in U.S. dollars and transactions will take place in U.S. dollars; prices shown here in Canadian dollars were converted based on current exchange rates for display purposes and are subject to fluctuation
- Prices based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- No resort fee
- Wi-Fi is complimentary for Marriott Bonvoy members only (hint: it's free to sign up)
- Note: Due to state and local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
As far as New Orleans real estate goes, the Marriott is pretty hard to beat: The hotel sits directly on Canal Street (the Big Easy's main thoroughfare) along the southern edge of the French Quarter, two blocks from legendary Rue Bourbon. Top sites within the Quarter are all a short walk away — for instance, it's just a six-minute walk up Rue Chartres to Jackson Square, where in addition to live jazz performances, you'll find world-famous beignets at Café du Monde. Meanwhile, Harrah's casino is a less-than-10-minute walk in the Warehouse Arts District. Thanks to the hotel's proximity to the streetcar lines on Canal, it's also convenient to popular attractions and neighbourhoods elsewhere in the city, like Mid-City, City Park, Audubon Zoo and the Garden District.
The hotel itself stands out against the city's older lodgings, thanks to its upscale, modern decor and amenities like the outdoor rooftop pool (a rarity among hotels inside the Quarter). The lobby was recently renovated, too, and now offers multiple dining options like the sleek wine bar, Farenheit 55, and newly opened Canal Street Burger Bar. You'll also find a well-stocked fitness centre. Guest rooms come decked out with pillowtop mattresses, marble counters in the bathrooms and enormous floor-to-ceiling windows with city views — high-floor rooms are worth the added expense, too, for the commanding vantages of the French Quarter and Mississippi River.
Book by Aug. 4.
$115 & up
How to Book
Continue to New Orleans Marriott -- Fully Refundable through April 2022