Sold outThis deal was published June 26, 2019 and sold out July 21, 2019. See current deals
$180 & up – Downtown Toronto Summer Stays
Stay in the heart of downtown Toronto this summer and save up to 20% with this deal.
Toronto's Chelsea Hotel is under 10 minutes' walk from Nathan Phillips Square and shopping at Eaton Centre. Travelzoo members save 15% on one-night stays and 20% on stays of two nights or more.
While most dates through Sept. 2 are included in this offer, these represent the best value we could find per month on stays of at least two nights. One-night stays will be priced slightly higher.
- July 28-31 ... $180-$212 per night
- Aug. 4-7, 18-20, 26-30 ... $196-$212 per night
- Sept. 1-2 ... $180-$196 per night
- Accommodations in a Chelsea, Deluxe or Club room
- Separate kid's check-in with welcome gift
What you need to know:
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- One-night nonrefundable deposit taken at time of booking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is $36 per night, with unlimited in-and-out privileges
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
Why we love the Chelsea:
- It's "right on the subway line in the heart of the city" (The Telegraph)
- If you show your room key, you get discounts at attractions around the city like the Art Gallery of Ontario
- With a kids' play area, teen lounge and an indoor waterslide that winds around the hotel, this "property goes above and beyond the call of duty to make kids feel special" (Oyster)
- An adults-only pool adjoins a large fitness centre on the 27th floor
Book by July 21.