$140 & up – Spring Stays in Downtown Toronto through June
Stay in the heart of downtown this spring and save up to 20% with this deal.
Toronto's Chelsea Hotel is under 10 minutes' walk from Nathan Phillips Square and shopping at Eaton Centre. Travelzoo members save 15% on one-night stays and 20% on stays of two nights or more.
While most dates from April 1 - June 30 are included in this offer, these represent the best value we could find on stays of at least two nights in each month. One-night stays will be slightly higher.
- April 19-22 ... $140 per night, including Easter weekend
- May 17-20 ... $156-$196 per night, including Victoria Day
- June 1-2, 7-9, 14-15 ... $196-$212 per night
- Accommodations in a Chelsea, Deluxe or Club room
- Separate kid's check-in with welcome gift
What you need to know:
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- One-night nonrefundable deposit taken at time of booking
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is $36 per night, with unlimited in-and-out privileges
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
Why we love the Chelsea:
- It's "right on the subway line in the heart of the city" (The Telegraph)
- If you show your room key, you get discounts at attractions around the city like the Art Gallery of Ontario
- With a kids' play area, teen lounge and an indoor waterslide that winds around the hotel, this "property goes above and beyond the call of duty to make kids feel special" (Oyster)
- An adults-only pool adjoins a large fitness centre on the 27th floor
Book by April 22.
$140 & up
How to Book
Continue to Chelsea Hotel
- We suggest using the date search function at the top or left side of the landing page to see the best available rates regardless of your length of stay.
- If booking via mobile, click the orange "Book Your Stay" button at the top then select your dates.