$445 – Costa Rica: Suite at 5-Star Resort w/Free Activities
This is Costa Rica's only beach resort to offer a full menu of complimentary tours and activities.
The secluded and intimate Hotel Punta Islita is one of the most beautiful resorts in Costa Rica, showcasing unparalleled ocean and mountain views, alive with local wildlife. Rooms have views of the mountains, local art on the walls and large balconies with hammocks from which observant guests can spot sloths and howler monkeys in the trees.
- Travel through Dec. 15, 2021
- Stay at least three nights in a Junior Suite ... $445 (US$350) per night
- Includes daily breakfast for two
- 20% off spa treatments
- Lots of free activities and excursions including: canopy zip lining, horseback riding and monkey quests
What you need to know:
- Not available: Nov. 25, 2021
- Three-night minimum stay required in order to confirm these discounted rates
- Change dates at least 14 days prior to arrival; cancel at least seven days prior to arrival to avoid fees
- This price is based on double occupancy. Additional adults are $110 per person, per night; children ages 12 and younger stay free (breakfast not included)
- This hotel is not pet friendly
- Wi-Fi is free
- Read more about Costa Rica's COVID-19 requirements for travellers
How to Book
Learn more about the resort on their website. Call or email to book your stay.
Book this deal by phone
Call Hotel Punta Islita, Autograph Collection at 1-866-446-4053.
This is a toll-free phone number. You can also ask questions or book the promotion via email: email@example.com.
All transactions will take place in U.S. dollars.