$385 – Costa Rica: Rainforest Lodge incl. Activities & All Meals
Here you can snorkel with sea turtles, kayak through mangroves and hike in the rainforest.
Playa Nicuesa Rainforest Lodge is an intimate eco sanctuary set on a 165-acre private nature reserve in Costa Rica’s Piedras Blancas National Park. This remote and rustic destination — accessible only by boat — appeals mostly to the rugged adventurer and wildlife explorer, but also to those who simply want to venture off the grid and relax for a few days.
- Travel May-September 2021
- Stay at least two nights in a Mango Guest Room ... $385 (US$301) per night (taxes included; transaction will take place in U.S. dollars)
- Three meals per day included
- Unlimited use of kayaks, snorkelling, fishing equipment and self-guided hikes on preserve
- Boat pickup and drop-off from nearby towns of Golfito or Puerto Jiménez
- Mention promo code TVLZNICUESA2021 upon booking to get this deal
What you need to know:
- Two-night minimum stay required to get this price
- Change or cancel your reservation at least 15 days prior to scheduled arrival to avoid penalty
- Pricing based on two guests sharing a room; one additional guest (ages 13 or older) may stay for US$109 per night; children ages 6-12 are +US$91 per night; the minimum age to stay on the resort is 6 years old
- Prepared fruit drinks, carbonated and alcoholic drinks, yoga, massage, guided tours and adventure activities are available for an additional fee
- This property is not pet-friendly
- Read more about Costa Rica's COVID-19 requirements for travellers
The lodge sits on the Golfo Dulce, a large bay surrounded by unspoiled beaches and a playground for kayaking, snorkelling and fishing with unlimited equipment for self-guided use. Out back is a rainforest paradise where nature trails, waterfalls and tropical wildlife abound. Guided activities are organized through the hotel for an extra charge with highlights like an organic chocolate farm tour, an edible landscape tour and night hikes through the jungle.
The lodge’s focus on sustainability — composting, solar powered energy, recycled construction materials, locally produced artwork and locally grown food to name a few — earns a five-leaf rating from Costa Rica’s Tourism Board, the highest awarded for sustainability.
How to Book
Learn more about the lodge on their website, then call or email to book this discounted price.
Book this deal by phone
Call Playa Nicuesa Rainforest Lodge at +506-2258-8250.
This is an international phone number. You can also book by email: .email@example.com.
Mention promo code TVLZNICUESA2021