$305 – Posh Sydney Stay incl. $100 Credit & Breakfast
The UK's Telegraph newspaper calls this "Sydney's most glamorous hotel opening in years."
Last year, one of Sydney's most impressive art deco buildings became the Primus Hotel, an "absurdly pretty" space with "sky high ceilings, pink marble columns, velvet couches and chairs to recline on while you casually sip a cocktail" (Elle Magazine Australia).
The hotel is currently offering weekend packages that include over $345 worth of extras for the cost of the room alone.
- Accommodations in a Deluxe Room for $305 (AU$300) per night including tax, based on a two-night stay
- Breakfast for two (valued at $26 per person, per day)
- Valet parking (valued at $71 per vehicle, per day)
- $102 (AU$100) food or drink credit -- we recommend spending it at the hotel's rooftop bar area, which also has a year-round heated pool
- Late checkout at 2 p.m.
Travel dates: Fridays-Sundays until September. The best time to visit is between May 26 and June 17, when the city comes to life for Vivid Sydney, a festival of bright lights, art installations and one-of-a-kind concerts.
When You Can Go
Weekends until Jan. 29, 2018
Over $345 worth of extras
How to Book
Book online at Primus Hotel Sydney
- Scroll down until you see "Weekend Escape"
- Click or tap "Book Now"
- Use the calendar to choose your stay dates, making sure to select dates with Friday arrival and Sunday departure
- Click or tap "Check Availability"
- Select your room under the "Weekend Escape" heading
Note: Rates will display in Australian dollars. We have provided conversions for informational purposes, but the actual Canadian dollar price may vary based on the exchange rate.