30% Off – All-Inclusive on Desolation Sound
These intimate, all-inclusive trips feature cruising by day and overnights at shore-side lodges.
Pacific Coastal Cruises and Homfray Lodge make it possible to explore British Columbia’s Desolation Sound up close. Take in this natural paradise along the Sunshine Coast -- ideal for spotting marine wildlife -- during an intimate, all-inclusive experience at 30% off current rates.
What's included & when
- This 16-passenger cruise boat is crewed by a seasoned captain, first mate, chef and naturalist cruise director to bring you a personalized and informative experience
- All meals, from dinner on day one to breakfast on day of departure
- House beverages, including wine and beer, on board the Pacific Bear and at Homfray Lodge
- Luggage transport and handling
Four-night cruise trips include stays at three lodges:
- $2789 for two guests ... depart June 19, 26; Sept. 18, 25
- $3049 for two guests ... depart on Mondays, July 3 - Sept. 11
Two-night cruise trips include stays at Homfray Lodge:
- $1499 for two guests ... depart June 23, 30; Sept. 15, 22
- $1669 for two guests ... depart on Fridays, July 7 - Sept. 8
There are also options for four guests travelling together.
- All-inclusive two-night stays at Homfray Lodge are also available, no cruising necessary
- $969 for two guests ... daily arrivals June 28 - Sept. 15
Book by Aug. 1.
When You Can Go
Departures June 19 - Sept. 25, 2017
How to Book
Click the cruise option or the hotel-only option then proceed with booking.