$191 – Jackson Hole: Snow King Mountain ski-season getaway
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Situated at the base of Snow King Mountain and just over a kilometre from Jackson's famous antler arches, Snow King Resort offers ski-in, ski-out accommodations and easy access to downtown Jackson Hole. This deal is rare — members can save up to 55% on stays during prime ski season, which is a notoriously pricey time to visit.
Winter isn't your season? Visit during fall when the Grand Teton National Park is fervent with fiery colours and take advantage of the on-site mountain bike rentals.
- $191 per night ... check in to a King Room, most dates Oct. 1 - May 31
- Want to spread out? We've also negotiated exclusive rates for upgraded Double Queen and King Balcony Rooms
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to arrival
- 2-night minimum stay required Oct. 16-18; May 2
- 3-night minimum stay required May 22-24
- The hotel is closed in November and April due to seasonality
- Rates are based on up to 2 guests in King Rooms and 4 guests in Double Queen Rooms
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of US$37, plus tax, per night; the fee covers shuttle service to and from Jackson Hole Airport; shuttle to Teton Village (winter only); Wi-Fi; self-parking; access to the fitness center, pool and hot tub; and more
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- There's a free shuttle to and from Jackson Hole Airport and Teton Village
- The resort has a full-service restaurant and year-round outdoor hot tub
- Off-the-slopes winter activities include dogsledding, sleigh rides and snowmobiling
- For warm-weather fun, explore more than 200 miles of hiking trails at Grand Teton National Park, or guests can head to the nearby Treetop Adventure Park for zip-lining, the Cowboy Coaster and the Alpine Slide
At the base of Snow King Mountain in picturesque Jackson Hole, the Snow King Resort & Luxury Residences is an outdoor lover's paradise. The hotel offers activities such as dog-sledding tours, horse-drawn sleigh rides through the National Elk Refuge or snow tubing at King Tubes Park, to name a few.
Start your snow day by skiing, snowshoeing, snowboarding or tubing the Snow King Mountain with ski-in/ski-out access. Take advantage of the complimentary shuttle to Teton Village, a cozy town with various restaurants, spas and shopping. As the day draws to a close, unwind in a spacious, Western-themed guest room that features breathtaking views of the surrounding Teton Mountains. Warm up with some hot cocoa by the fire or soak your sore muscles in the year-round outdoor hot tub. For even more relaxation, visit Olga's Day Spa, which offers a variety of massages, herbal wraps, salt glows and even acupuncture.
Hayden's Post Kitchen & Bar serves Western-style fare in a sophisticated yet rustic setting. Try the chef special, the spicy chili lime chicken salad, or the signature cocktail, the Velvet Antler, a concoction of Patron and coffee with cinnamon dusting in the form of a grand buck. Did we mention the expansive deck with wood fireplaces? A great spot to kick back with old friends or meet new ones.
During the warmer months, visit neighbouring Treetop Adventure Park — think zip lines and swinging bridges — or Alpine Slide, a 25 mph, half-mile track with plenty of twists and turns. Explore over 200 miles of hiking trails at Grand Teton National Park or take a road trip to Yellowstone National Park and enjoy the canyons, hot springs and geysers. With so many year-round activities, Jackson Hole is more than just a winter destination.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Roll-in shower
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge. Children are allowed and must be included in the number of occupants listed on the booking confirmation.
Extra beds are not available.
Rates are based on up to 2 guests in king rooms and 4 guests in two queen rooms.
Children are allowed and must be included in the number of occupants listed on the booking confirmation.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at US$25 per pet per night. An additional non-refundable cleaning fee of $50.00 USD per stay will be charged upon arrival.
An additional non-refundable cleaning fee of $50.00 USD per stay will be charged upon arrival.
A resort/facility fee of US$37 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort/ facility fee includes:
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. Social distancing is recommended.
Social distancing is recommended.
$191 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(63 Member Ratings)