Eldorado Resort – Hotel Eldorado
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- Located on Okanagan Lake with a waterfront view
- "It's classy, artful and funky all at once. Definitely the choice spot for a luxurious getaway" (Lonely Planet)
- Award-winning Lakeside Dining restaurant by the lake shore
- Spacious guest rooms offer floor-to-ceiling windows
- The resort's Whisky Room houses the largest selection of whiskies in Kelowna
Situated on Okanagan Lake, this hotel offers guests a front-row view of the peaceful waterfront. Take a stroll along the boardwalk, or walk two minutes to Rotary Beach Park. The cozy yet spacious guest rooms feature eight-foot floor-to-ceiling windows with detailed cork flooring.
Satisfy your taste buds at the on-site award-winning restaurant, Lakeside Dining, which was featured in Vancouver Magazine’s list of most delectable farm-to table restaurants in Kelowna. Sip a glass of red or white at The Bar, a Wine Spectator Award of Excellence winner since 2005.
The resort has two pools (an indoor one and a seasonal outdoor option), a steam room, gym, tennis court, basketball court, club house and roof-top deck. Guests are also welcome to use the facilities at Manteo, the adjacent hotel.
Be sure to discover the various wineries along the Okanagan Lake. We recommend going to Mission Hill Family Estate Winery, located in West Kelowna, to sample some of its award-winning wines.
Back at the resort, delve into the only certified Whisky Room in the region, to visit the largest whisky collection in Kelowna. With all the amenities the hotel offers, it's no wonder Lonely Planet suggests it as a top choice hotel in Kelowna.