$131 & up – 4-Star Stay near U. of South Carolina, 40% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Between holiday lights at Riverbanks Zoo (rated one of the 10 Best Zoos by USA Today), numerous concerts and a lively restaurant scene in the Vista neighborhood, Columbia knows how to have a good time — and so does the whimsically designed Graduate hotel. Members can score up to 40% off through April.
"Columbia is finally setting a course with its own fresh, artistic-meets-outdoorsy identity" -- Conde Nast Traveler
- Stay in a Graduate King or Double Queen Room
- $131 per night ... through February
- $158-$184 per night ... March-April
- Bonus: Dec. 22 - Jan. 1 is $105 per night
- Spread out in a suite for +$53 per night
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a King room and four guests sharing a Double Queen room
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is $13 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; no additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Stay just steps from the University of South Carolina and downtown Columbia
- Guest rooms are whimsical, with Gamecock-inspired headboards and vibrant patterns, complete with free Wi-Fi
- Just a 30-minute drive from Congaree National Park
- Amenities include complimentary rental bicycles, access to a 24-hour fitness center with Peleton bikes and pets stay for free
The brightly decorated and newly renovated Graduate Columbia is in the heart of downtown Columbia, just steps from the University of South Carolina. The Colonial Life Arena is easily accessible, at less than a mile away, and hosts many big-name concerts and USC sporting events. This 4-star hotel is in an ideal location for those looking to tour the university or explore the capital city.
For some of the best nightlife downtown, visit the nearby Five Points neighborhood and mingle with the locals. The Vista, another popular neighborhood known for its restaurants and shopping, is also close by, at less than a mile away. Nature lovers can canoe down one of Columbia's three rivers or head to nearby Congaree National Park and spot an abundance of wildlife, not to mention some of the tallest hardwood trees in the eastern U.S., amongst the swampy landscape.
Guests are welcomed by a bright pink check-in desk, black-and-white checkered marble floors, floral wallpaper and original hardwood accents. Rooms are equally vibrant and playful, with pink gamecock headboards, USC-themed table lamps and stylistic portraits of Darius Rucker. While this area has no shortage of impressive restaurants, guests can also grab a quick coffee or a sit-down meal at Poindexter, a casual spot that turns into a bar at night.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: US$10 plus tax, per night.
Pets are allowed on request: free of charge.
Maximum weight: 7 pounds.
Fees: Car park fee: US$10 plus tax per day.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$131 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.