North Beach Plantation
Why We Love It
- This resort sprawls across 7.5 picturesque oceanfront acres
- Guests can lounge in the lazy river or go for a swim in the indoor or outdoor pools
- Majority of spacious condos in the oceanfront towers feature a fully equipped kitchen, private balcony and washer/dryer
- Cottages are great for families, with as many as five bedrooms
"Feel like royalty" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
North Beach Plantation's iconic towers soar above the Grand Strand. The resort spans 7.5 oceanfront acres with lazy rivers, indoor and outdoor pools, a spa and a steakhouse. The Caribbean-themed pools offer lounging areas, fountains, personal cabanas and a refreshing swim-up bar.
The Cinzia Spa features a variety of indulgent massages and facials, and a steakhouse serves prime cuts and fresh seafood. Step beyond the pool complex to stroll the white-sand coastline -- which is noticeably more peaceful in the quieter, more upscale area of North Myrtle Beach. However the energy and amusements of central Myrtle Beach, are only about a ten-minute drive south.
Condos are individually furnished, but all have upscale finishes such as granite countertops and stainless steel appliances in the full kitchens. There are also washers and dryers, separate living rooms, and big private balconies.
- “Sky-high surroundings make you feel like royalty” and “Cinzia Spa and fitness center are incomparable on the Grand Strand” -- Fodor's
General Kid;s Klub offered in August only.
- Indoor pool
- Pool bar
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in / checkout
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 13.25 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 250.00 per stay
- Destination fee: USD 2 per accommodation, per night
- Cleaning fees vary based on length of stay and unit size
- Resort fee: 7 percent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.