$150 & up – Ottawa: Kanata Hotel w/Parking & Resort Credit thru December
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
The only resort hotel in the area, Brookstreet is a CAA 4-Diamond hotel located just 20 minutes from downtown Ottawa. Make it your base when you visit the nation's capital and save up to 40% on stays through the end of the year.
"Contemporary luxury at every turn" — Frommer's
- Check in to a King or Double Queen Room through Dec. 30:
- $150 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $175 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Upgrade to a King Balcony Room or Junior Suite for +$30 per night
- All stays include:
- $35 resort credit per stay, valid toward spa services, golf or on-site dining
- Underground self-parking ($14 value)
- Early check-in and late checkout, subject to availability
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made prior to 4 p.m. local time, 24 hours prior to arrival; first night (room and tax) will be charged for cancellations received after this time or no shows
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
- The province of Ontario requires proof of vaccination for certain services starting Sept. 22, 2021
- Rate based on up to two guests sharing one room
- Children 16 or under stay free of charge; additional guests over age 16 are $25 per night
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is included with this deal
- Pet friendly; $25 per night per pet and a one-time refundable $250 deposit applies
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The official hotel of the Ottawa Senators, Brookstreet is only a 10-minute drive from the Canadian Tire Centre and a 20-minute drive to the Ottawa sign at ByWard Market
- Praised for its "amazing" rooms and "excellent service" by Travelzoo members; TripAdvisor users give it 4 stars
- All guest rooms have large windows that open to the fresh air, comfortable duvets, flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi
- The hotel’s restaurant, Perspectives, offers imaginative Canadian cuisine using local ingredients
- Brookstreet also boasts an extensive gym, indoor saltwater pool, kids wading pool, hot tubs and a sauna
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. ***When booking the Travelzoo Deal, members are eligible for early check-in (based on availability)***
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
***When booking the Travelzoo Deal, members are eligible for early check-in (based on availability)***
Standard Time is 12pm. ***When booking the Travelzoo Deal, members are eligible for late checkout (based on availability)***
***When booking the Travelzoo Deal, members are eligible for late checkout (based on availability)***
Children and additional guests:
Children 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds are not permitted in the Double Queen Rooms.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: $15 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$25 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Extra beds are not permitted in the Double Queen Rooms.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $25 plus tax per pet per day.
A refundable cleaning fee of $250 plus tax, per stay will be charged upon arrival.
Car park fee: $13.95 plus tax per day. The car park includes in and out privileges.
When booking the "Travelzoo Deal" , Travelzoo members are eligible for: complimentary parking.
Due to social distancing guidelines valet parking is not currently available.
The car park includes in and out privileges.
The hotel is unable to accept debit cards or cash at this time. Only credit cards will be accepted.
Reservations for dining, spa appointments & tee-times are strongly encouraged. Please contact the hotel to schedule reservations prior to arrival.
Due to local and provincial guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel, or visit https://www.brookstreethotel.com/information, for more details.
All persons entering or remaining in these premises must wear a mask that securely covers the nose, mouth, and chin while in public indoor spaces as required by the Medical Officer of Health under the authority of the Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act (EMCPA) Ontario Regulation 263/20.
GYM & POOLS
Our pool is open to hotel guests and Flex Fitness Studio members. Due to government regulations, the number of guests permitted in the pool area is limited. We will be scheduling pool times to accommodate as many guests as possible. Please check the hotel website for updates to hours, policies relating to your stay. Flex Fitness Studio is currently closed.
Au Naturel Spa is currently closed. Please check the hotel website for re-opening updates closer to arrival.
Patio service and guestroom dining are open; with government dining guidelines in place. We are also are offering a take-out service. Subject to change with updates in provincial guidelines and policies.
The golf course is open seasonally and weather permitting from April to October.
Valet parking and Zone525 Game room are not available due to government guidelines and restrictions.
Up to 40% Off
$150 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(274 Member Ratings)