$131-$158 – Saratoga Springs Hotel, 40% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
With historic hot springs and Victorian mansions galore, it's no wonder Forbes named Saratoga "the jewel of New York's Hudson Valley." Travelzoo members can save up to 40% at this newly renovated downtown hotel through fall foliage and into the new year.
- Check in to a King Room through March 2020
- $131-$158 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $184-$237 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Upgrade to a Double Queen Room for +$27
What You Need to Know
- 2-night minimum stay required, Friday-Saturday through October
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a King Room; Double Queen Rooms accommodate up to four
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- About as centrally located as it gets -- less than a 10 minutes' drive to the Saratoga Race Course, and walkable to Congress Park, plus loads of bars and restaurants on Caroline Street
- Guest rooms feel like NYC lofts -- in a good way -- thanks to their minimalist décor and pieces from local artists displayed on the walls
- Self-service coffee and tea are both literally on tap in the lobby atrium
A former motor lodge turned boutique hotel, the Downtowner is undeniably hip: Natural light floods the lobby atrium, which whimsically nods to its previous life as an outdoor pool with a cleverly placed blue floor design and a corner coffee bar with the tongue-in-cheek name The Deep End. There are also quirky retro touches -- think original exterior lights still mounted by the now indoor guest room balconies -- plus striking accent pieces like the two-story cascading tile mural.
The cool vibe continues into guest rooms, too, thanks to their monochromatic white color palette offset by bold pops of color and locally sourced artwork on the walls. They also come with modern necessities like free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs, as well as some indulgent extras -- for instance, kimono-style bathrobes and blackout shades -- both great after a night out on Caroline Street.
While there's no restaurant on site, the Downtowner is within a two- to three-block radius of more than 30 cafes, bars and restaurants. It's also less than 10 minutes from top attractions like Saratoga Spa State Park, the New York State Military Museum and the Saratoga Casino.
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra beds are not available. Children welcome and must be included in the number of occupants listed on the booking confirmation.
Crib/Pack 'n Play not available.
Children welcome and must be included in the number of occupants listed on the booking confirmation.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at US$35 plus tax per pet per day. Pet friendly rooms are limited. Please contact the hotel to arrange for a pet friendly room, if travelling with pets.
Pet friendly rooms are limited. Please contact the hotel to arrange for a pet friendly room, if travelling with pets.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$131 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.