$238 – Top Resort in the Bahamas w/Drinks & Casino Credit
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Recently named one of top resorts in the Bahamas by Conde Nast Traveller, SLS Baha Mar offers Travelzoo members savings of up to 55% on stays throughout the year, including cocktails and a casino credit.
- Check in through Dec. 21 to a Superior King room
- $238 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $299 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Upgrades to Oceanview King rooms and Suites are also available
- Discounted resort fee (US$40 per night for members, reg. US$60, inclusive of service charge and tax; includes Wi-Fi, turndown service, daily bottled water, fitness centre access, beach and pool access and more)
- Two cocktails (reg. up to US$16 each)
- US$50 in match play credit at the Casino (per stay)
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children ages 5 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Rates in the Superior King rooms are nonrefundable and noncancellable; upgraded room types have a flexible cancellation policy
- Self-parking is complimentary
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Named one of the best new hotels in the world by Conde Nast Traveller upon its opening in 2018
- The Baha Mar resort features 10 pools, nine tennis courts and over 40 bars, restaurants and lounges offering poolside cocktails and meals crafted by celebrity chefs
- Home to Carna, a contemporary steak house from Dario Cecchini, named "the best butcher in the world" by Travel + Leisure
- The Casino at Baha Mar -- the largest in the Caribbean -- features over a thousand slot machines and 199 tables of baccarat, blackjack, roulette, poker and more
Looking for a Caribbean destination that defines the phrase "over the top"? Allow us to introduce you to Nassau's Baha Mar. This US$4 billion resort is home to a 100,000-square-foot casino; 10 pools; dozens of restaurants, bars and lounges; a Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course; a daily flamingo parade starting at the Flamingo Cay -- and 3,000 feet of oceanfront on Cable Beach, one of the Bahamas' best beaches (Frommer's).
SLS Hotel at Baha Mar is the resort's boutique hotel and features two pools on site -- Bungalow and Privilege, the latter of which features private cabanas, DJs and a menu of light poolside fare. The rooftop is the location of Skybar, the cocktail bar overlooking the ocean that was named one of the best rooftop bars in the world by Conde Nast Traveller.
Compared to the sprawling footprint of the resort, SLS feels relatively intimate, with under 300 rooms. All rooms have 42-inch flat-screen TVs, Wi-Fi and Crave interactive tablets to help plan your stay with menu info, resort maps and daily schedules; many rooms have balconies with views of Cable Beach. Suites add separate seating areas, kitchenettes and nearly 900 square feet of space. Guests of SLS also have access to all of Baha Mar's restaurants, lounges, activities, spa and nature sanctuary.
Dining options range widely -- there's steak at Carna, Mediterranean cuisine at Cleo, Japanese inspired cuisine at Katsuya and artisanal Italian breads and pastas at Fi'lia. The resort's Umami Burger is the first in the Caribbean, serving must-try burgers from a vibrant orange Airstream trailer near the shore (including Impossible burgers). Afterwards, head to the Monkey Bar for cocktails surrounded by a sophisticated indoor piazza.
Guests with children ages 3-12 can participate in the resort's Explorers Club with activities, games and wildlife encounters. As a guest of SLS Baha Mar, you also have access to free rentals of kayaks, stand-up paddleboards, snorkelling gear and water hammocks included with your stay.
- Fitness classes
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 5 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Please note: The Children policy does not apply to the Travelzoo Deal Including Flights.
Please note: The Children policy does not apply to the Travelzoo Deal Including Flights.
Pets are allowed on request: free of charge.
Maximum weight: 25 pounds.
Valet service fee: US$20 plus tax per day. The Resort Fee includes:
A resort/facility fee of US$60 per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
**Please note this fee is reduced to $40 per night when booking the Travelzoo Deal**
The Resort Fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$238 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.