$200 – Hawaii: Waikiki Boutique Hotel w/Cocktails
Why We Love This Deal
Stay a 10-minute walk from the beach at this boutique Waikiki hotel and save 35% -- including some peak summer travel dates, when deals are hard to find.
- Check in any day of the week, June-July
- $200 per night ... Classic King, Classic 2 Double or a Bamboo Queen room
- $227 per night ... Deluxe King or 2 Double room
- $240 per night ... Executive King room
- One welcome beverage per guest at Paniolo Bar upon check-in (US$22 value)
Travelzoo Tip: Looking for things to do while you’re in Hawaii? See our full collection of deals. (Pricing will display in U.S. dollars.)
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of $30 plus tax per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, in-room coffee, pool/beach towels and more
- Valet parking is $39 plus tax per night
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Right on Ala Moana Boulevard, a 10-minute walk from Ala Moana Center and Ala Moana Beach Park
- During Polo Season, April-August, guests receive complimentary tickets to Sunday matches at the North Shore sister property, Hawaii Polo Club
- The beach is less than a 10-minute walk away
A small, family-run boutique hotel with warm, friendly staff and a great location, The Equus hotel offers reasonably priced rooms right in the center of Waikiki’s action. Located on the west end of downtown, on Ala Moana Boulevard, it’s within walking distance of tons of shops and restaurants -- 10-minutes to the Ala Moana shopping center, the world’s largest open-air mall -- and the beach at Ala Moana park.
Originally the Driftwood Hotel, the property was renamed the Hawaii Polo Inn in the early 1990’s after ownership changed hands to the son of Fred Daily, an avid polo player. Now as the Equus Hotel, it’s still home to both the headquarters and offices for the Hawaii Polo Club. Honouring this longstanding tradition, rooms show off Hawaiian-inspired decor with a polo-themed twist featuring vintage photographs of old Paniolo cowboys.
During Polo season (April-August), guests receive complimentary VIP tickets to catch a match at the hotel’s North Shore sister property, the Hawai’i Polo Club. The polo fields sit right on the beach (the only beachfront polo fields in the world) and on Sundays during the season, guests can sample authentic Hawaiian cuisine from a variety of food vendors.
Down in the lobby, Da Hi Brew Café is open for coffee, tea and pastries by day. By night, it transforms into Paniolo Bar, a neighborhood favourite where guests will find equestrian-themed décor (think saddles for seats) and cocktails using locally sourced ingredients along with options from local breweries and distilleries.
There’s a small, intimate dipping pool that’s good for a quick refresh, and a quiet poolside deck nice for relaxing with a drink from the bar.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Outdoor pool
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: US$25 plus tax per night.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$25 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A resort/facility fee of US$22 per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The Resort Fee includes:
Valet service fee: US$29 per night.
The Valet Parking Fee includes in and out privileges.
The Resort Fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$200 / night
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.