$231 – Northern Michigan 3-BR Cottage for up to 10 Guests
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
This member-favorite resort just outside of Petoskey is the perfect setting for your next family vacation. With room for the whole family, you can book 3 nights or longer in a private cottage that sleeps up to 10 and spend your days exploring the North Woods around Little Traverse Bay through spring.
- Stay in a 1600-square-foot, three-bedroom Crooked Tree Cottage, complete with a kitchen, living and dining room, and outdoor deck
- $231 per night … Monday-Wednesday, Jan. 17 - March 30; and Sunday-Thursday, April 1 - May 26
- $274 per night … Friday-Saturday, April 1 - May 26
- Lakeside Cottages along the Bay Harbor shoreline are also discounted from $261 per night
- Travelzoo member perk: $31 daily resort credit redeemable at the on-site spa, dining outlets, toward tea service, or for in-room amenities
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 14 days prior to arrival; cancellations made after this time will forfeit a deposit of 50% of the total stay, charged at time of booking
- 3-night minimum stay required
- Cottages can sleep between 6-10 guests (based on cottage selected); due to Travelzoo system limitations, you can book up to five guests through us, but rest assured additional guests can be accommodated
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of 10% plus tax per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, snowshoe rentals, VIP ski locker access at Boyne Mountain and more
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Great for larger groups, these cottages come equipped with at least two full bathrooms, kitchen, washer and dryer, fireplace and patio
- Near downtown Petoskey's historic Gaslight District, with lots of independent shops, galleries, restaurants and bars
- Upgrade to a Lakeview Cottage for a stay that's just steps from the water's edge on Little Traverse Bay
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
With plenty of outdoor activities, an abundance of nearby hiking trails, plus a quaint small-town vibe (thanks to neighboring Petoskey), a trip to the Cottages at Bay Harbor is the perfect combination of relaxation and family fun. For day trips, guests are a 60- or 90-minute drive to two of Northern Michigan's most popular destinations, Traverse City and Mackinac Island; it's also only a 25-minute drive to skiing at Boyne Mountain.
Guests can choose from two- or three-bedroom lakeside cottages or a three-bedroom cottage that sits on the Crooked Tree Golf Club. All cottages come equipped with at least two full bathrooms, a full kitchen, washer and dryer, fireplace and a patio or balcony. With plenty of room to sprawl out, the cottages are also an ideal option for extended stays.
The resort itself sits directly on Little Traverse Bay and boasts a bevy of year-round and seasonal activities ranging from a full-service spa and daily tea time to multiple golf courses and yachting excursions. There's also a hot tub open year round. Come fall, we recommend a drive up nearby Highway 119, also known as The Tunnel of Trees, “one of the state’s most iconic attractions” (MyNorth.com).
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Private beach
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates are based on up to 6 guests in a Two-Bedroom Lakeside Cottage, 8 guests in a Three-Bedroom Crooked Tree Cottage and 10 guests in a Three-Bedroom Lakeside Cottage.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: US$25 plus tax, per night.
Our system only allows bookings for up to a maximum of five guests. To complete your booking for more than 5 guests, select 5 guests and include the total number of additional guests in the Special Requests field, on the checkout page.
Rates are based on up to 6 guests in a Two-Bedroom Lakeside Cottage, 8 guests in a Three-Bedroom Crooked Tree Cottage and 10 guests in a Three-Bedroom Lakeside Cottage.
Only service animals allowed. Service animals, as defined by the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) and Michigan service animal legislation are welcome.
Comfort animals, emotional support animals or therapy dogs are not considered service animals under the ADA guidelines. Pet friendly accommodations are not available. There are several boarding facilities nearby and our concierge staff or Central Reservations are happy to find an option to suit the needs of you and your pet.
Service animals, as defined by the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) and Michigan service animal legislation are welcome.
A resort/facility fee of 10% plus tax, per room per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
The resort/facility fee includes:
Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. Please note that Cottages are not elevator accessible.
The three-bedroom Lakeside Cottages are located on a second-level.
The health & safety of our guests and colleagues is our top priority. For more information please visit: https://www.cottagesatbayharbor.com/documents/Inn%20at%20Bay%20Harbor/pdf/Safety%20and%20Wellbeing.pdf
Please note that Cottages are not elevator accessible.
$231 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(222 Member Ratings)