Wedgewood Hotel & Spa
Why We Love It
- Recipient of recent Conde Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure awards and the only hotel in Vancouver with balconies in every room
- Take advantage of complimentary Wi-Fi access, turndown service and French fare at Bacchus Restaurant
- Views of the Vancouver Art Gallery and the award-winning roof-top garden of the Courthouse
- Though located centrally downtown within walking distance of many attractions, revel in a remarkably quiet stay
"#5 of 96 Vancouver hotels" -- TripAdvisor.com
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
In the heart of downtown Vancouver near Robson Square is the AAA 4-Diamond Wedgewood Hotel & Spa. The family-owned property is small enough to be intimate -- with 83 guestrooms and suites -- but also luxurious, and there are plenty of attractions nearby. The Vancouver Art Gallery is a two-minute stroll from the hotel and displays works from Canadian artists, as well as popular touring exhibitions.
Begin your day at Bacchus Restaurant where items like farm-fresh omelettes and brioche French toast will tempt your palate. Return for lunch or dinner, and stay for a nightcap.
The Spa at the Wedgewood Hotel provides the ultimate escape, with options like the Espresso Limon Slimming Body Scrub and Epicuren Advanced Customized Facial. If traveling with a companion, book a couples treatment. The health club on property overlooks Robson Square and the garden terrace, and provides state-of-the art fitness equipment.
It’s easy to understand why this hotel was named to the Conde Nast Traveler "Gold List" in 2014. All of the guest rooms have balconies that overlook the beauty of Vancouver. Guest bathrooms are crafted of Roman marble with deep soaking tubs.
- "Leave your car with the valet and walk everywhere from this unbeatable central location across from the Vancouver Art Gallery" -- Conde Nast Traveler
- "A warm staff...makes the property seem like what it is: a family-run place" -- Travel + Leisure
- "The lobby displays a flair for old-world Italian luster, with original artwork and antiques selected by the proprietor during her European travels. The restaurant and lounge are ideal for intimate tete-a-tetes" -- Fodor’s
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Sauna / Steam Room
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Public car park
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children age 12 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Crib available on request, free of charge for children under 2. Extra bed available on request and in the Junior Suite and Deluxe One Bedroom Suite: $30 (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Destination Marketing Fee: 1.5% will be added to you bill on checkout.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.