$170 & up – Florida Keys Escape into Summer, 55% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
The Keys are all about taking it easy, and with savings of up to 55% at one of the 15 Best Hotels in Florida (Conde Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Awards 2019), the only thing Travelzoo members will have to worry about is catching the region's elusive green flash sunset.
"A Keys experience on steroids, but in a good way" — Fodor's
- Check in to a Marina View Double Queen Room, April 20 - Aug. 31
- $170 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $288 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Two welcome drinks upon arrival ($32 value)
- Upgrade to an Oceanfront King or Double Queen Room for +$39 per night
- Bonus: You can also check in now through April 19, starting at +$53 per night weekdays; +$105 per night weekends
What You Need to Know
- 2-night minimum stay required on weekends
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children ages 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $46 plus tax per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, parking, use of bicycles and kayaks
- Dog-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Note: Starting Feb. 1, the resort fee will increase to $53 plus tax per night.
Why We Love This Hotel
- The on-site Tiki Bar originally opened in 1969 and is attributed with the invention of the Rum Runner cocktail
- It's a quick walk (less than five minutes) from your room to a beach lounger, allowing for optimal feet-in-the-sand time
- If sand isn't your thing, there's also an enormous free-form pool overlooking the ocean
- Feeling adventurous? There are loads of water sports available, too (for an added fee), ranging from snorkeling to fishing charters, Jet Skiing and scuba
You'd be hard pressed to find a place that feels more classically Florida Keys than the Postcard Inn: On top of sweeping views of the Atlantic, plentiful beach loungers and palm trees swaying in the sea breeze, the resort is home to one of the archipelago's most iconic cocktails — the Rum Runner, invented at the on-site Tiki Bar. However, following an $11 million renovation after Hurricane Irma, the hotel now boasts contemporary new digs, too.
Rooms feel beachy thanks to white-washed wood-paneled walls offset by textiles in acquatic colors, rustic wood furnishings and bespoke shiplap headboards on the beds. They also come with modern amenities like flat-screen HDTVs and pillowtop mattresses. Upgraded rooms have private balconies, as well, some with views of the water.
In addition to the Tiki Bar, you can find fresh-caught fish and seafood favorites like conch chowder at the on-site Raw Bar. The resort's flagship, Ciao Hound serves Tuscan-inspired dished prepared with ingredients sourced locally from the Keys. There's also an on-site Starbucks and swim-up bar by the pool deck. Guests can purchase water sport adventures that depart from the resort, including dive trips, fishing charters, boat rentals, Jet Ski trips and snorkeling.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Private beach
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Bike rental
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: US$20 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$20 for older children and adults.
Dogs are allowed on request and will be charged at $100.00 USD plus tax per room per stay.
Maximum weight: 40 pounds.
Maximum of 2 dogs per room.
A resort/facility fee of US$35 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. Effective February 1, 2020 the resort fee will be increasing to $40.00 USD plus tax per room per night.
The resort/facility fee includes:
Effective February 1, 2020 the resort fee will be increasing to $40.00 USD plus tax per room per night.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Up to 55% Off
$170 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(50 Member Ratings)