$237 – Suite Stay at NYC Landmark near Central Park
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
100% of Travelzoo members who stayed at the Lucerne loved their experience. Why, you ask? Well, there are the beautifully appointed rooms, top-notch staff and enviable Upper West Side address. The hotel also completed a top-to-bottom renovation this fall and now you can be among the first to visit while nabbing an upgraded suite with this deal.
- Stay in a Deluxe King Suite — these are a 4X upgrade over standard rooms with more than double the space and separate living rooms
- $237 per night ... through March 13
- $287 per night ... March 14 - April 30
- Signature amenity: All guests receive 15% off at the hotel's on-site French restaurant, Nice Matin (once per stay)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: A nonrefundable deposit of 1 night's room plus tax will be charged at time of booking; flexible rates, fully refundable up to 72 hours prior to arrival, are available for +$13 per night
- Price based on a maximum of two guests sharing a room
- Children 13 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking is available offsite (fees apply)
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Though the hotel's Upper West Side address feels residential, you'll only be half a block from Broadway, one block from the Natural History Museum and two blocks from Central Park
- Nice Matin specializes in Provencal (southern French) cuisine and boasts a seriously impressive wine list, including bottles from JFK's personal collection
- You'll also be within four subway stops of Midtown — weather permitting, we suggest walking through the Park instead (it's roughly 30 minutes to Midtown)
Rooms at the Hotel Lucerne are traditional in style and come with all the comforts of home, including a flat-screen TV, granite bathroom with bathtub and an executive desk, plus convenient touches like an in-room safe, extra pillows and blankets and a Keurig coffee maker. Suites feature living rooms with a pullout sofa bed.
The hotel’s Upper West Side location offers a low-key neighborhood feel that serves as a relaxing escape after sightseeing. It’s two blocks from Central Park, one block American Museum of Natural History and 10 blocks from the Lincoln Center. It’s also one block away from the nearest subway station, offering a 10-minute ride into midtown Manhattan.
Guests can indulge at the on-site Nice Matin, a French-Mediterranean restaurant that serves Riviera-inspired dishes like escargot, fava hummus and its famous Five Napkin Burger, as well as wine from JFK’s personal collection. Other hotel amenities include in-house spa treatments and a daily wine reception.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathtub or shower
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 13 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates based on a maximum occupancy of two guests.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Rates based on a maximum occupancy of two guests.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Fees: Self-parking is available at nearby garages; additional fees apply.
Additional details: Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
$237 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(49 Member Ratings)